PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Nats Interview On Tuesday!!!

future atco
18th Jan 2006, 16:19
Hi everyone

I need your help, especially all you experience guys and gals out there!

I've got my NATS tests on Tuesday and i've been looking on here for help which has been great.
I;ve been studying everything from spacial awareness to ATC but is there anything specific i need to know or should concentrate on? I'm slightly worried that i may have learnt too much of the wrong information?
Also, i'm not great at looking at things logically so if anyone can give me any tips, i would be very grateful!!

Look forward to all you replies

Thank you

future atco

Angrel
18th Jan 2006, 19:29
Yeah I got them on tuesday too. Bournemouth perchance?! I've got some test type questions from NATS that i got in 2003 when it wasnt all done online! i can scan em in and send if ya email me? and see ya there!

future atco
18th Jan 2006, 21:01
Hi!

Bournemouth Football Club??

You've got a long way to come from Newquay??!!

It would be great if you could send me some stuff: [email protected]

If i can be nosy, what exactly have you be studying for, for the apptitude tests? I'm quite worrid that i've learnt too much of the wrong thing?!!

My name is Louise by the way, or Lou! Nice to meet you

A I
18th Jan 2006, 22:33
Good job there isn't a spelling test! :{

Angrel
18th Jan 2006, 23:17
der aint no spelin tes?? dam! so the old line ''6 munce ago i cudn't spel air trafik controllleer, now i are one!' doesnt apply??!!

Dances with Boffins
19th Jan 2006, 08:45
Well. He's passed the spelling test then. Spells a lot better than a lot of Prooners...:rolleyes:

speedbird2727
20th Jan 2006, 09:09
Well. He's passed the spelling test then. Spells a lot better than a lot of Prooners...:rolleyes:
:O

Good luck with your Selection tests guys, mine is in March ;)

All the best

Ashselecta
31st Jan 2006, 21:42
Hiya got my Nats selection day next month on the 14.
I aint got a clue where to start and what kinda question they will be ask on the day.
Is it possible you can post me the test type question u have got Angrel.

Need all the possible help i can get from here.Help Help
Good Luck for test wish the best of luck.
Ash

alexmac
1st Feb 2006, 13:25
I'm going for ATCO on mil side & have aptitudes [and the rest] later this month - anyone know how the aptitude/selection civil differs from mil?

YourFriendlyATCO!
1st Feb 2006, 13:30
Sorry, i've only just read this thread. Hope you all get through. If you need any advice on the next round of interviews feel free to PM

Best of luck everyone. Hopefully see you at Swanwick someday

GrahamK
1st Feb 2006, 14:55
Got my selection test in Glasgow tomorrow :ok:
Have read everything (and some more) so hopefully I'm prepared enough.

Wish I didn't have to get up at 5am tomorrow morning though :zzz: