PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 737-NG by Ariane (flightsim software)

deuzx
13th Jan 2006, 01:27
Many pilots surely laught about flightsimmers and what they think they are, but maybe there really exist some people who really are interested in flying the 737-NG. I want to show you a few pics of the latest simulatorsoftware availible for anyone with a powerfull computer and a little experience about the 737 systems.

http://blink.dagbladet.no/user/files/c/ca/caines/2.jpg
Wonderfull Boeing 737-700

http://blink.dagbladet.no/user/files/c/ca/caines/1.jpg
This is amazing or what?

All the SAS pilots I show pics like this to, are near to explode of enthusiasm. They usually ask: Is this software availible on the marked?

What do you think about the realism of this picture? (Of course all of this systems are operating, like TCAS2, GPWS, FMC, IRS +)
This is two screenshot from MS Flightsimulator 9 (2004) with the payware addon Ariane 737-700 v2 (comming out in february this year).

Are you seeing something obviusly wrong with these pictures or is it close the real one? (I ask you 737 NG pilots).

I like it!

Cincerely A.B

BitMoreRightRudder
13th Jan 2006, 12:22
Looks very realistic deuzx. Do you get a fully working FMC with it? It amazes me how complex some of these simulations are these days, you might as well go and buy a type rating on the real thing!

deuzx
14th Jan 2006, 00:22
Yes, the FMC is simulated very well! I think aprox. 90% is included. We miss ACARS and some minorfunctions in the FMC like HOLD AVAIL, some temperatures and some more. You are able to fly LNAV and VNAV in a proper way.

This new one do I not know everything about, but I think they have included even more. They have also fully working IRS system.

captain_flynn
14th Jan 2006, 12:25
Looks very impressive (but then I can't comment much as I am only a PPL student) My PC is quite old now so sadly I can't fly those new addons, however my girlfriends brother has one of the 737NG addons and they look quite impressive.

deuzx
16th Jan 2006, 21:23
Yes, that software focus on simulating 737-NG systems. Not only a silly flightgame with fake buttons. It misses a realistic terrainradar and weatherradar but that is comming up. TCAS is already integrated in ND with the correct signs and symbols, and also integrated in the EGPWS sounds. Really nice simulated.