PDA

View Full Version : Jerez FTE

slow&low
12th Jan 2006, 14:19
Hi Guys and Girls!
1 quick question:

Has anyone been to Flight Training Europe in Jerez recently?

What is their Simulator like ? I mean are all the nuts, bolts & switches in the right place?

Thanks a lot for any replies.
:O

FlyUK
12th Jan 2006, 17:48
Guess you mean the HS-125?

Why wouldn't they be in the right places? Might be able to help if the question was a bit more specific. :ok:

slow&low
13th Jan 2006, 00:47
Well ... it's not such a specific question...

They advertise a HS-125-800 MOTION SIM... and I know of a few places that would advertise just THAT, take ur money ...and only once u get there u discover the "motion" part isn't working, or the EFIS, or something else!

...I wouldn't want that to happen, so I'm asking you guys !

I actually know of a school who advertises the the pricelist and all for a simulator which will be certified ...MAYBE ... in 6-7 months!!!

Don't get me wrong, I just want some info on a school I don't know anything about, especially the SIM since I would like to do my MCC there...

Talking about FTE in JEREZ, is anyone planning on doing their MCC there?
I was thinking of Feb...
If so PM me.

Thanks

jamojdm
13th Jan 2006, 09:31
Slow and Low, I've seen the sim in action, and was even allowed a quick flight in it when I was having my selection in FTE.

It all seems to work. FTE is a highly respected school like Oxford.

Jamo

FlyUK
13th Jan 2006, 11:05
I spent many an hour in said sim, and can definately say that the motion works, specially for those 'not so good' type landing. :p
I personally thought the hawker is better than a 'bus or 737 sim for MCC as its much older technology and hence all raw data handling although if your feeling lazy there is always the FD to cheat with. Old fashioned instruments keeps the scan going nicely. Well thats what I got from it anyway. If you have an other questions feel free to ask away.

slow&low
13th Jan 2006, 11:43
Thanks a lot guys, very appreciated!

Still,and again if anyone is looking to do the MCC in Feb, PLEEEASE PM me!

Cheers,

S