PDA

View Full Version : transavia

pilotarosa
8th Jan 2006, 22:30
does anyone knows anything about transavia inreview?

nbairlines
9th Jan 2006, 11:36
Interview is 2x 45min. with pilots and sometimes HR-people. Most questions about background and motivation. As far as i know, you have to speak dutch.

NB

pseulight
15th Jan 2006, 17:43
no, you don't (but you should)

I work there......

Elixir
15th Jan 2006, 19:39
But if you don't speak dutch you will have trouble reading the recruitment pages on their website or completing the application form!

That's where my application to Transavia came to a resounding halt....

pseulight
16th Jan 2006, 18:38
Yeah, that sucks :yuk:
But plenty of our pilots hardly speak a word of dutch, strangely :hmm:
Worst thing is, they (we) want something like 65 euros to let you apply...:mad:

If your options are Ryanair, Transavia(.com) or some other LoCo, then Trans isn't the worst choice you could make...:}

trainer too 2
17th Jan 2006, 20:18
Trans is really only an option for low houred guys starting, as it is an old fashioned airline... You get in and will get seniority and then have to wait between 5 to 10 years before moving to the LHS depending on the turn over at the top end, which is generally low.

There are a number of guys at RYR and EZY who would love an AMS base but because of the fall in salary when having to get back to start RHS again as a Junior FO on a type you have plenty of hours is difficult.

Low houred guys are generally ab initio NLS/KLS or EPST guys or ex Navy as well... When the market picks up this might all change again but I think no major recruitment at the moment...

Correct me if things changed lately

liketofly
18th Jan 2006, 17:02
Major recruitment started about 2 months ago. They need between 40 en 60 FO's. Some men are leaving to KLC and there is some fleet expansion. At his moment low houred guys with indeed NLS/KLS/EPST background are called for interview/psycho/simcheck.
I would say, pay the 65 Euro's and get yourself a good job! :)