View Full Version : A few little-known facts about Vin Diesel

pigboat
8th Jan 2006, 04:12
When Vin Diesel was born, the attending nurse cried "Holy crap! It's Vin Diesel!" Then she had sex with him. At that point she was the third woman he had slept with.

Vin Diesel once walked down the street sporting a massive erection. There were no survivors.

Vin Diesel invented the colour black. In fact, Vin Diesel invented every colour of the spectrum except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Feel free to add any more little-known facts you may come up with.

sprocket
8th Jan 2006, 09:19
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.

When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

... now I'll have to try and think of some of my own. :p

Rainboe
8th Jan 2006, 13:14
This should keep you quiet. Oh another rainy, cold Sunday!

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Vin smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel can touch MC Hammer.

A blind man once stepped on Vin Diesel's shoe. Vin replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Vin Diesel!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Vin Diesel.

CVin Diesel sleeps with a night light. Not because Vin Diesel is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

As a teen Vin Diesel impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

Vin Diesel is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel lost his virginity before his dad did.

Vin always has sex on the first date. Always.

If you can see Vin Diesel, he can see you. If you can't see Vin you may be only seconds away from death.

Vin Diesel has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

yintsinmerite
8th Jan 2006, 13:28
I saw one of his films once. More a case of 'Vin Ordinaire'

rotorhet
8th Jan 2006, 17:38
why dont you guys try working out you might be able to get rid of the complex you have.Its not nice to spit all tha poison for a fellow human.I hope that you guys are not flying helicopters because all the rotorheads i know are complex free.

Solid Rust Twotter
8th Jan 2006, 17:48
Sense of humour bypass was a success, then.....

funkpilot
8th Jan 2006, 18:12
Vin Diesel could not pass the physical to get in the USMC ! His folks were married and he could not follow orders, turned the "wrong head" to cough !

Semper Fi Mac

Lon More
8th Jan 2006, 18:32
If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

Yup, bored to death already

con-pilot
8th Jan 2006, 20:51
Er, who's Vin Diesel? I thought that Vin Diesel was some kind of truck.:suspect:

Rainboe
8th Jan 2006, 21:00
He's an incredibly crap filum star. I still bitterly resent the 2 1/2 hours of my life I wasted watching some garbage called 'xXx' or something like that that he starred in.
Must dash- Sky One is about to do a great injury to the airline industry. Another headache coming on!

Lon More
9th Jan 2006, 00:55
I hear he's beem cast in a new film about Dutch impressionist painters, working title, "Vin Deisel makes Van Gogh"

Lock n' Load
9th Jan 2006, 05:18
FACT: In every one of his movies, Vin Diesel plays himself!

Badly...

reynoldsno1
9th Jan 2006, 05:50
There is a wine named after Vin Diesel, and it tastes like it sounds....

flyblue
9th Jan 2006, 07:33
He's an incredibly crap film star
but at least he's decorative...:E