PDA

View Full Version : Looking for LTJT1 graphs used in JAA examinations

Bluebat_CZ
8th Jan 2006, 01:13
Hello,
I'm looking for the LRJT 1 flight planning and performance manual that is used in the JAA ATPL examinations. I have the questions, but no charts and tables :ugh:

Can anyone help me on this please? Any tips how to get these? Thanks for any info.

BigGrecian
8th Jan 2006, 05:18
Why don't you email your approved training provider and ask them to provide on - or if you've lost them - ask for another. Otherwise you'll just have to hope someone has one spare.

potkettleblack
8th Jan 2006, 09:52
All of the CAPS used in the ATPL exams were put on the CAA website a few months ago and are available for download.

TolTol
8th Jan 2006, 10:17
But the CAP doesn't have the LRJT graphs. My training provider never heard of LRJT graphs!!

Bluebat_CZ
8th Jan 2006, 11:01
The CAPs only have graphs for the MRJT 1 aircraft (aside from the piston ones), but as you say, not for the LRJT 1 (Long Range Jet Twin), but a lot of the questions - especially in the Flight Planning & Monitoring exam paper refer to these graphs (time, fuel, etc...).

I was trying to find these graphs everywhere, but it seems that they are only available to the CAAs to administer the exams :(