PDA

View Full Version : Easy selection questions (moved)

ASF
3rd Dec 2005, 21:21
Hello, I am invited for a selection with easy in january...but I have no idea about the technical test and the group exercise ?

Does somebody know about it? thanks....

winch launch
3rd Dec 2005, 22:43
ASF,

how much experience do you have?

Also check your PMs please for questions not related to the topic.

Thanx

Scanwing
4th Dec 2005, 16:20
I´m going to the selection in Dec. Does anyone have info about the group test? Or the technical?

Also, what is the failrate? How many pass every time?

wingmaaan
2nd Jan 2006, 13:37
howdy,
will have an assessment at easy in january, does anybody have some detailed information about the technical interview and the technical multi choice test??

best regards...

Jetavia
2nd Jan 2006, 19:26
As far as I have been informed it will consist of:

Technical exam
Group exercise
Interview
Sim test

The technical exam is based on "handling the big jets" I have been told by a person from easy pilot recruitment. However a person I know who has recently done the interview, told me the exam is copied from "preparing for your cathay pacific interview".

The sim test is performed raw data on a 737-300, with a SID out of Luton followed by some turns and airwork, followed by one or more full procedure approaches.

If you are not familier with the 737, generel flight profiles can be found here http://www.fmcguide.com/media/profiles.pdf

Good luck!

sarah737
2nd Jan 2006, 19:41
Raw data? That must be the only time is his career an EJ pilot flies raw data...

Nil further
5th Jan 2006, 12:52
Sarah737

i fly RD visual manual app's almost every day ,most of my colleagues do the same . Its all allowed wx/traffic permitting.

NF