PDA

View Full Version : Dragon helicopters warning for students...

happyhamster
4th Jan 2006, 17:23
Anyone thinking of training with Dragon helis should read ALL of the thread concerning them on the Rotorheads forum asap.

HH

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=200214

SAR202
4th Jan 2006, 17:51
Anyone thinking of doing CPL training with Dragon would be better advised talking to Dragon instead of getting half a story from a thread started by a bitter man with an axe to grind. Dragon CPL is still running Ok.

happyhamster
5th Jan 2006, 11:14
i'm not scaremongering - just think peeps have a right to make up their own mind. There a lot of rogues in the business - trust me !:uhoh:

Whirlygig
5th Jan 2006, 11:27
If it was just a matter of axes to grind and grudges to bear, I would agree with SAR and KMS. However, the original thread starter has received notice of creditors liquidation.

Therefore, anyone currently with them or thinking of joining MUST contact Dragon first.

Cheers

Whirls

pugzi
5th Jan 2006, 19:10
Bitter? yes, axe to grind? yes, I have to agree with you. I worked for them, they said they'd pay, they haven't, they still promised to pay, they didn't and now they have gone into liquidation, am I supposed to feel any other way?. Would you feel any other way?.
If the above is not true then I would be the first to ask Pprune to pull the thread and if needed I will send the information to Pprune so they can verify my posts.

Pugs