PDA

View Full Version : Twin Flying Required.

300ER
4th Jan 2006, 07:03
SeniorGr3 with MECIR requires 50 hours twin flying to obtain Twin Training Approval.
Available end of February. Can anybody assist.

Reverseflowkeroburna
5th Jan 2006, 02:12
Well it shouldn't be too difficult! What with our current pilot shortage and all! And besides, I see heaps of good ole twins sittin around, like that nice Apache I used to always see at EN. Anyhow, I don't imagine many would want to fly twins.........you've got at least twice the chance of engine trouble! :E :E :sad:

hair of the dogma
5th Jan 2006, 03:56
Thank god I have finally found someone.

I have a brand new King Air 350 and am desperate for a pilot, I can only pay 1500 bucks a week but I would be so appreciative if you could fly 50hrs for me. Of course the endorsement would be on me, no employee of mine should have to fork out for their own endorsement. Start date would be whenever you are ready and would be based out of your nearest capital city.

Honestly though who are you kidding? Finding twin time is harder than finding the first job and do you think people are going to give some poor instructor 50 hrs just because you asked for it on pprune, and so nicely by the way.

OCTA
5th Jan 2006, 04:25
Send $5000 and your log book and i'll give you 50 hrs. No one would ever know if your instructing your never actually flying the aircraft anyway.:mad:

Capt Claret
5th Jan 2006, 05:58
300ER,

Welcome to the world of Dunnunda where you don't need to be a tall poppy to be shot down. :(

Sadly I cannot hlep with any advice pertaining to your question.

Saldy, Dunnunda is no longer a place wher one can ask questions or seek advice and guidance.

YMEN
5th Jan 2006, 06:01
With a MECIR, you should already be half way there!

Dogimed
5th Jan 2006, 06:09
Saldy, Dunnunda is no longer a place wher one can ask questions or seek advice and guidance.

Ding ding ding. Bob, tell him what he's won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flaming_moe
5th Jan 2006, 06:10
Here we go :}

Vetical Limit
5th Jan 2006, 06:11

Awesome, wish i'd known about that you could do it as PIC or ICUS when i did my MECIR...

Altimeters
5th Jan 2006, 06:22

That's not true. The hours needed for a twin training approval has to be all command. Dual doesn't count sadly. During an IFR rating no student will ever fly solo under the IFR. Also to teach on a certain aircraft you need 10hrs on type. So if I was to do all 50hrs on a Be76 I would then need an additional 10hrs on a P68 to be able to instruct on that.