Select all
This frame>
View page source
View page info

But no PASTE option. :mad::mad::mad::mad::{

BEagle
1st Jan 2006, 16:56
Test test test
Seems to work OK from Word using IE6. Don't know about Dulux, Godzilla, Foxtrot or other "I hate Bill Gates" things though!

flynverted
1st Jan 2006, 17:25
Yeah, mate, it'll work fine using IE, but not Mozilla. Another site I frequent recently upgraded to the same VBulletin version that Danny just did. After the upgrade at the other site, I spent hours googling for a solution to the C&P dilema but never did find one. :confused: BTW, I'm using the latest version of Mozilla.

P.S. I don't hate Bill Gates, I just prefer Mozilla to IE. :cool::ok:

Mad (Flt) Scientist
1st Jan 2006, 17:27
Yeah, mate, it'll work fine using IE, but not Mozilla. Another site I frequent recently upgraded to the same VBulletin version that Danny just did. After the upgrade at the other site, I spent hours googling for a solution to the C&P dilema but never did find one. BTW, I'm using the latest version of Mozilla.

Umm.

I hit the post reply button (down there, on the left), scrolled down to your post (in the list of posts below the replying bit), selected the text (usual left click and drag way), came back to the message box, right click, "paste", Robert is your mother's brother.

Firefox 1.5 FWIW

flynverted
1st Jan 2006, 17:56
Bugguh, That didn't work either, got the same options as in my 2nd post. And if it did work, it still wouldn't solve the problem of not being able to C&P a link from another window. :{

flynverted
1st Jan 2006, 18:17
Test

http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64390

flynverted
1st Jan 2006, 18:21
Seems I now have to use Ctrl v instead of right click > paste. :rolleyes:

timmcat
1st Jan 2006, 22:12
Test

Yeah, mate, it'll work fine using IE, but not Mozilla. Another site I frequent recently upgraded to the same VBulletin version that Danny just did. After the upgrade at the other site, I spent hours googling for a solution to the C&P dilema but never did find one. BTW, I'm using the latest version of Mozilla.

Works fine for me (Firefox 1.5)

Stu Bigzorst
2nd Jan 2006, 09:01
Try here (http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=330825&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&highlight=paste&start=0)

Odd that you're getting frame related context menus - they should look like

Undo
Cut
Copy
Paste
Delete
Select All
Properties

Works well for me if FF1.5.

Keef
2nd Jan 2006, 21:22

Yep, works normally for me, using Mozilla 1.5

It's free, and 1.5 is good - why not upgrade?

flynverted
3rd Jan 2006, 13:22
I have upgraded. I'm using Mozilla FireFox 1.5

Bern Oulli
3rd Jan 2006, 17:28
I have upgraded. I'm using Mozilla FireFox 1.5
Works for me in Firefox 1.0.7:ok: