PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Pacific Pilots

Sand10015
29th Dec 2005, 18:18
Dear Fellow members and aviators.

i just wanted to know if there are any Cathay pacific and Singapore pilots in this very informative website. I tried to ask some questions via Pilotmentornetwork.com but now you cannot contact the pilots anymore for some reason. So If you are Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines pilot, If it's not too much trouble to drop in and say hi. If you dont want to disclose your status with them I will understand.

Thank you.

Draven
29th Dec 2005, 18:22
Hi there,

Try fragrant harbour forums. You might be lucky there!

:ok:

Bjammin
6th Jan 2006, 01:58
I'll answer any questions you have right here.

moosp
6th Jan 2006, 12:59
Go ahead Sand, there're hundreds lurking. Just be aware that you may not get the answer that you expected...

Scooter
6th Jan 2006, 22:25
Drop us a line pal - we dont all bite and will probably give you what you want to know.

Try posting any questions on this site specifically.......thats what it is for.:}

airman904
18th Jan 2006, 18:56
Anyone know if Cathay will hire without PIC turbine. Right now I have 4500 total and about 3500 SIC regional jet with no hope of upgrade in my current job. Only PIC is in light twin recips as flight instructor...approx 1000. Thanks, any info appreciated.

Mink
18th Jan 2006, 20:11
Bjammin, please check you PMs - tried to send you one or two a while back...

Mink

mayday911
18th Jan 2006, 20:57
Anyone know if Cathay will hire without PIC turbine. Right now I have 4500 total and about 3500 SIC regional jet with no hope of upgrade in my current job. Only PIC is in light twin recips as flight instructor...approx 1000. Thanks, any info appreciated.

I was successful in the interview process with CX without any turbine PIC time at all. At the time of initial application (I was called for an interview before I had the chance to update), I had 4400 total, 0 turbine PIC, and about 2500 SIC turbojet (all in regional junk). Also, I only had a CPL at the time. That being said I was lucky enough to apply and get called before CX started going to Air INC. conferences. Now they are recieving apps from 10 year major airline pilots.

airman904
18th Jan 2006, 21:50
Thanks for the info MAYDAY. I'll apply regardless. If you're in Chicago we should get a beer sometime. [email protected]