PDA

View Full Version : Through to Stage 3 8th Feb 06

garyogilvie
21st Dec 2005, 11:06
Hi guys, just to let you know that I just got my e-mail from CTC asking me back for stage 3 on 8th Feb.
Anyone else from the 20th Dec stage 2 get the good new mail?
Hope to see some familiar faces in Feb.

Gary

tom24
21st Dec 2005, 11:19
Is this for the Wings ATP scheme, ie do you have a CPL/MEIR already?

MilesDavis
21st Dec 2005, 13:32
yup me too, through to stage 3 in feb

delighted

mikethebest22
21st Dec 2005, 16:58
Phase 2 Result - 20th Dec
who else has received their email of pass or fail! hope everyone who i met there has done well. i passed but failed the numeracy test so i have to resit it. if anyone has any advice for stage 3 PLeeeeez PM me. would be interested to hear from others who attended on the 20th dec too!! Good Luck!

Michael Rooney ( Pink Shirt) lol

mikethebest22
21st Dec 2005, 21:51
sorry i forgot to mention, i have to go on jan 25th. strange. but i do need to resit the numeracy test. is this possibly a reason. could flying experience also be a factor. do u (gary) have any hours. i dont and the guy mentioned that the next available slot for 0 hours is in feb. maybe they are fast tracking the no hours ppl
please rteply thx michael rooney (pink shirt)

garyogilvie
22nd Dec 2005, 10:15
Might have something to do with hours. I have my PPL (a) and Night rating so whether that is it or not I am not sure.
Good luck end of Jan and hope to see you through at stage 4. Remember 50% ish get through stage 3.

Gary

dickdastardly1
27th Dec 2005, 11:24
Hi guys and congrats to all who have passed!!
was wondering if you had any detail on what was asked during phase 2 (i.e. maths, group exercise, etc.), i've just received a letter inviting me, sometime in the next 3 months, to phase 2.
Any help is grately appreciated.

Many thanks