PDA

View Full Version : Software for keeping track of hours

Zap Brannigan
20th Dec 2005, 10:59
Hi there,

Does anyone know of any Excel / Access spreadsheets for keeping track of flight and duty times and IFR / NVFR recency?

I've just started one and have realised that it will be a mamoth task to get it into an Access file- since my knowledge of these things is fairly limited!

Cheers,

Zap

hurlingham
20th Dec 2005, 11:49
If you use the pprune search function you will find that the subject has been covered at length

Zap Brannigan
20th Dec 2005, 12:04
Yeah I have done that but I didn't find much relating to the Australian context- also much of the commercially available stuff is pretty pricey.

Just wanted to see if anyone had a homemade file they were wiling to part with....... if not it's all good.

Zap

Woomera
20th Dec 2005, 13:10
Then you didn't search too hard!!!

PM P-air for a free home grown electronic log book or do a search and read his many threads.

Tell him Woomera sent ya!!!

:}

Woomera

Zap Brannigan
20th Dec 2005, 20:41
No I didn't- I only searched 'flight and duty times'- not 'logbook'. I'm new to this game.

P-air's file was just what I was looking for. Thanks Woomera, much appreciated!

P-air
20th Dec 2005, 23:12
Thanks Woomera, :ok:

Yep, still lurking around here,

I should get in and do some more work on that logbook.

Have been meaning to setup the duty page so that it can be customised by users to fit thier companies flight and duty schemes.

An old link to the software, but still works
http://www.bigfoot.com/~P-air

If anyone wishes to request an updated copy, feel free to pm me with a return email address.