Jap
19th Dec 2005, 20:53
HI

Just a quick question, who knows where I can do a TR with some hours¿¿¿¿

if posible Jet JAR25 aircraft.

cheers

Rayoflight
19th Dec 2005, 20:58
People like you are destroying aviation.

Why don´t you ask your papi to pay those 60000€ in medical assistance?

**** off

wbryce
20th Dec 2005, 01:16
kazakhstan.....

Antonio Montana
20th Dec 2005, 08:23
This always makes me laugh, the amount of people coming on these forums to ask really stupid questions.

"Where can I get a Type Rating?", "Whats the best school?", "Are Oxford students really g**?"

Honestly Jap, I do not agree with self funded type ratings, but if it is what you want well....
Pilots are supposed to be fairly clever, and self motivated, (whatever that means!!!!) so use a bit of nouse, (as my old dad would say) and use a search engine.
Just type in to Google or other's:
"I want to sell my soul to Beelzebub in return for a nice shiny Type Rating in my licence, and when this fails to get me that really high paid job, then I wish to sell the souls of all my family and their friends as well to get some line hours" I think that should do it.

Tony

Rfortes
20th Dec 2005, 09:52
Antonio,
well done!!!

dboy
20th Dec 2005, 13:03
For God sake, if Jap wants to do that, let him.
It is everybody for himself. He has to find a job for himself, not someone else.

Try Stormaviation or intercockpit Jap.

good luck!!

Jap
21st Dec 2005, 15:07

MWHAHAHA:ouch:

plyen
11th Jan 2006, 20:31
Go for it Jap. It is really a matter of your personal situation. If you got the dow, or are making in your day job, then better stay there a bit longer and make a lump of cash. Then go buy the training/experience you need. It makes more sense than spending years building hours as a flight instructor making a miserable 10k a year. Just do the math.