PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Flight School

d2k73
18th Dec 2005, 22:43
Im gonna head out to naples for a few days around the 14th of Jan to visit the school(all things going to plan!) I have already enrolled with them for the CPP just wonderin will they take me out for a flight to show me the area and airport? Do i need to ring in advance to inform them that im coming for a look around?

Also, while im there any suggestions as to any places i should visit?

Cheers
Danny.

EGAC_Ramper
19th Dec 2005, 08:25
Advice would be to ask Naples these questions.They will be the ones in the know.

Regards:ok:

JABI
19th Dec 2005, 12:01
No, I would not contact them if I were you.
That applies to any school.
Just go there as a "prospective customer"
and have a good look around and talk to a couple of students and instructors.
If you call them in advance it would be very tempting to roll out the red carpet.
Nice, but you would want to know how they treat a normal customer walking in from the street.

daisy bender
20th Dec 2005, 01:21
I have just returned from Naples and have to say, I had a great time. If you say what you are after then they will cater for that and show you the area as you wish.

I did just the same; a sample to see what it would be like before the CPP which for me will begin in March and I came home feeling like I have made the right choice. I think its important to test the water first before such a commitment. On the first day they sat me down and discussed what I really wanted out of my two week stay which I really appreciated so, as long as you keep in mind what your expectations are, it works well.

Others may disagree about NAC but it is really about your own personal take on the place and how you gear your course to your needs. The instructors they have at the mo are really great guys so its a good time to go.

See you out there. Hope you enjoy it.

db