PDA

View Full Version : New Air NZ Uniforms

The Cassidy Kid
12th Dec 2005, 08:23
So, what does everyone think of our new strides?

I've heard a few comparisons already...

Park ranger...

Crocodile hunter...

Parking warden....

Prison screw....

Please, share your thoughts

distracted cockroach
12th Dec 2005, 08:54
God, does it matter?
As long as you are comfortable........
And as long as the trousers aren't beige:yuk:
What is with that you VB guys. It really isn't a good look:sad:
DC

belowMDA
12th Dec 2005, 09:11
Yeah they look a bit plain, and I am unsure about the colour of ours. the shirts might be mistaken for being dirty when seen from a distance. Having said all that if they have been designed with more comfort in mind then I am all for it.

Howard Hughes
12th Dec 2005, 17:00
http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/airnzstaffuniforms1.JPG

F-A-B Mr Tracey...;)

12th Dec 2005, 17:44
the flight attendants look like like they fly for LYNXJET!!!

I am going to fly Air nz for sure now !!! Who cares about the VB, and qantas girls.:D

Howard Hughes
13th Dec 2005, 05:20
I gotta say though, they are better than the uniforms that they have been wearing since I last flew ANZ, 25 YEARS AGO!!;)

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

BCF Breath
13th Dec 2005, 19:23

Misleading photo. Just happens that that F/A is an ex Miss NZ (The female, not the bloke!).
Just think what the rest will look like?
I think the largest size is 24.....

Someone said it looks like Sky Captain meets the Thunderbirds...

Sqwark2000
13th Dec 2005, 19:23
the cabin crew/management uniforms look quite good except for some teal pieces but generally good.... the pilot uniforms leave alot to be desired.

An obviously green suit at close distance it would be alright if everyone maintained a 6ft seperation from each other as at that distance the suit looks dark charcoal/blackish but get closer and the green shines brightly. 1 length for all clip-on ties, green shirts (forget about the Zambesi propganda about "mist" or "stone") they are green, on a par with the NZ Corrections department. Trousers with vertical pocket slits that even those just slightly over ideal weight will be gaping to the world if Jacket not being worn.

I'm a disappointed with the pilot uniforms and wonder how much real input the staff working group had with Zambesi, because I find it hard to believe that the pilot members of the group would go with such a colour scheme. Shambles!

S2K

Mr Proachpoint
15th Dec 2005, 08:30
Love the paua inlay in the belt buckle. The pre-tied tie reminds me of what the guys used to wear aftermatch in the rugby club in 1989 - narrow as! Gutted i threw away my old vinyl zip-up bop shoes.

MAPt

kavu
15th Dec 2005, 10:53
Hey Swark2000

I like your new uniform....... NOT. Well give me a dozen beers and I might see things a little differently.