PDA

View Full Version : Who is Jeremy Bass?

Keg
10th Dec 2005, 02:46
I've been reading a few articles in recent times by this bloke in the Australian. I don't recall having seen his work before but I like what I've seen over the last little bit.

His articles on the 747-8 and it's impact on the A380 and overall assessment of the global industry appears to be pretty good. His writing style is very readable and he builds his case well- or at least his editor hasn't cut it to shreds so that it no longer makes sense!

No disrespect to you Geoffrey Thomas as I've (mostly) admired your work for a long time now but I'm enjoying this 'new kid' on the block.

So Jeremy, here is your chance. Tell us all your background in both the aviation and journalism industries. I don't know about everyone else but knowing who the author of a particular aviation article is will often be the difference between reading and not reading it.

Keep up the good work so far anyway! :ok:

gaunty
10th Dec 2005, 03:24
If this is the same guy I already like him a lot. :ok:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/heckler/its-not-easy-to-stomach-culinary-crimes/2005/07/26/1122143844742.html

Keg
12th Dec 2005, 03:14
C'mon Jeremy or Geoffrey. I know at least one of you reads PPRUNE from time to time! :E