PDA

View Full Version : Complaints of "arrogance"

airhead10
7th Dec 2005, 23:57
Seems to me some of you guys might wish to peruse the following thread currently running at the DB Fleamarket site
http://www.dbfleamarket.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=dbt;action=display;num=1133886217

(Just to clarify, none of the postings are from me!! Just a curious/amused onlooker)
:D

Dixi Normus
11th Dec 2005, 01:34
Unfortunately most of those post are spot on, you will see the same behavior displayed towards the cabin/ground staff from the cockpit. That is why one should show manners, especially when in uniform, at all times.....the pubic is watching.

Yanqmi
27th Dec 2005, 10:35
To paraphrase Captain Renault from the movie Casablanca, "shocking, I find it absolutely shocking that I would find arrogance amongst the Cathay pilots!"

Corny
28th Dec 2005, 14:00
Yangmi,

You're the first person to post something truly humorous and worthwhile since I first visited this site years ago. Seriously. Thank you and happy New Year.

Cheers

BankAngle50
29th Dec 2005, 13:48
Wonder what a QF pilot was doing at DB? :ugh:

Shagtastic
30th Dec 2005, 13:27
Perhaps it was an easyJet management pilot impersonating a QF pilot..?

jacobus
31st Dec 2005, 17:35
With all due respects YANGMI, I think the celebrated Claudre Raines played Captain REYNAUD, as opposes to the Nicle variety..wholly unconnected to then subject I know..by the by, in 14 years in Hong Kong I have managed to never set foot in DB...I can see this decision has been vindicated....!!!!

HotDog
1st Jan 2006, 13:27
Obviously things have changed since I retired from Cathay. We had a wonderful relationship with cabin crew in my days. So much so, I married one of them. Admittedly, there were a few old ladies on the flight deck that held an opposing view. However, nobody liked them either.:ugh: