PDA

View Full Version : Good place for MECIR

flyforever25
7th Dec 2005, 14:11
Anyone got any ideas?
I was thinking maybe in the Melbourne or Brisbane areas. I have other ICAO instrument ratings so just looking for a place to do a couple of revision flights and preferably do the flight test in house.

Thanks!

Soulman
7th Dec 2005, 22:25
Many will probably recommend Peter Bini if you're in the Melbourne (Moorabbin) area.

LUVJET
9th Dec 2005, 11:27
flyforvever25

go and see National Aerospace at YMEN and ask for Ewan Jarvis the CFI ...the guys a legend and his ability is legendary...you will not be sorry .... i can can tell you this first hand having done the same recently......i flew in from a land far...far...away just to do what i had to do...

OZAZTEC
9th Dec 2005, 19:38
Try us at Pearsons Aviation, Essendon

http://www.pearsonaviation.com.au/flash.htm

Good Luck

gary gearbox
10th Dec 2005, 04:00
Give Peter Bindi's a call.

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Better than National Aerospace Training.

GG

Porkchop
10th Dec 2005, 10:08
That's a big call Gearbox!!. Can you please enlighten us as to how you could come to such a conclusion?

I'm sure Peter Bini is an excellent option and have heard very good reports about their training. I did MECIR with National Aerospace can tell you that Ewan and the IF training staff there are also excellent!!!

This is not a competition, Gearbox. Just a guy asking for advice.

gary gearbox
11th Dec 2005, 08:47
G'Day PC

I might have a few to many w's in way, but still think one is substantialy better than the other. I have had friends / colleagues, and staff go through both. Each felt one was superior to the other, thats all.

Cheers

GG

PS, like ya user name.

PSS, what am i competing for???