PDA

View Full Version : Is there much of a Corporate Charter market?

Skystar320
6th Dec 2005, 07:05
G’Day

I was reading somewhere and it still evades me, but apparently there is a Jetstream 31 out there somewhere that is configured into a 12seat ‘corporate’ airplane. Somewhere based on the east coast.
I was just wondering ‘cause I know its up for sale’ is there much corporate market out there? Especially on the east coast?

Skystar320

megle2
6th Dec 2005, 07:53
Possibly operated by Sunshine Express and owned by Aeromil.
Busy, who knows, only seen it once.

F111
6th Dec 2005, 09:04
The aircraft is OZD and it is owned by Aeromil and operated by Sunshine Express. Photo's of the aircraft can be found on their web page.

The aircraft has done a few flights in the last few months, but there are plans in place to increase the use of the aircraft in the new year. The aircraft is currently based at MCY, however this may change.

PM me if you want any further details on the aircraft or info on the J31's/32's or the J41 (now thats a nice aircraft).

RENURPP
6th Dec 2005, 23:30
The J41 a nice aircraft! I hope you are joking.
Very noisy
The toilet is down the back and when you close the tiolet door you find your self in the galley. Sitting there having a crap looking at everyones lunch!! Disgusting.
There is less room up front that a C172
The engines have this habit of just stopping!
Totally unreliable.
What on earth are you comparing it with.

Hugh Jarse
6th Dec 2005, 23:46
I think he's comparing it to the J31:E

Electrical systems by Lucas - the Prince of Darkness:}

Skystar320
7th Dec 2005, 07:24
lol, why would you want to have a crap on a aircraft? Please save me. Have you ever just thought if your sitting on them and you pressed the flush button! Sucking to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch :O :O

RENURPP
7th Dec 2005, 22:56
There was a story a year or so ago about exactky that. Whether it was true or not I don't know/or care.

Some thing about an average size US female (300lbs) sat on the aircraft toilet, flushed and the suction had her stuck to the seat until the aircraft depressurised??

Why would you want to crap in an aircraft dunny? because its better than in your duds.

Skystar320
7th Dec 2005, 23:22
I can just see them rim that will line your buttocks!

Gravox
8th Dec 2005, 19:19
The J41 is a fantastic aircraft...... compared to the Metro 3, which is whats F111 would be comparing it to, that and his old Shorts 360. But then again anything is b tter than a metro...

The J31 is operated by Aeromil. They haven't had it for long, and i wouldn't have thought that it was the right machine for corporate charter. But believe it is nicely kitted out.