PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Chinook Video

c-bert
2nd Dec 2005, 15:46
Hi guys,

I'm trying to track down a fairly recent video of RAF Chinooks in Afghanistan with 'Frankie Goes to Hollywood's 'Two Tribes' as the backing music. Anyone know if it's online?

Thanks!

VigilantPilot
2nd Dec 2005, 15:55
Was it a home made job or official? If official and you need it for official purposes, try BDFL. If not, try Patricks Aviation, although I dont recall seeing it there last time I looked.

Talking Radalt
2nd Dec 2005, 15:58
Sure it wasn't the one put together by the Trunky-bunsters to the strains of "All Together Now" by The Farm?

c-bert
2nd Dec 2005, 16:10
That's the one Talking Radalt!

Got my tunes mixed up. Any idea where I can find it? Not for official purposes, just out of interest.

iPodder
2nd Dec 2005, 16:53
C-bert,

To be honest mate, after recetly having our fingers burnt by journos and civilians using material out of context or over egging the pudding after promising not to, I can't imagine many people would be willing to let you have a copy. Regardless, you could always give 27 a calll and plead your case.

Rgds iPodder.

c-bert
2nd Dec 2005, 17:08
Fair point iPodder. Just wondered if it was online somewhere.

tusker27sqn
2nd Dec 2005, 20:53
Send us a pm....

Charlie Luncher
5th Dec 2005, 06:15
Dude if you claim to be from Ginsters they will bend over backwards for you:E .
Charlie sends

WarmWind
5th Dec 2005, 15:28
A somewhat edited version was issued free on cd-rom by "RAF, THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE". All the flying shots remain whilst still preserving identities.

Slartibardfarst
7th Dec 2005, 01:03
c-bert. Not the theatre you were origninally after, but I have a cracking movie of the double rotary guys in Oman a few years ago if you want. Send me a PM and a link site and it's yours,:ok: