PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Airways Contact?

duir
1st Dec 2005, 19:52
After much research(including ipa and ppjn), a couple of phone calls to Humberside and lengthy chats with several friends in this company I am still none the wiser as to who my CV should go to at Eastern. So far I have been told 4 different peoples names and the guys flying for them seem to have no idea either. Anyone in the know care to pm me with a diffinitive answer please?

Cheers:confused:

niknak
1st Dec 2005, 23:24
eastern airways (http://www.easternairways.co.uk)

The careers section on the site will point you in the right direction, mind you, if you haven't got the nouse to look there before asking questions here, the future isn't exactly bright for you...:rolleyes:

airpilot
2nd Dec 2005, 08:50
Unless its changed since 3-4wks ago all cv's need to go to

[email protected]

duir
2nd Dec 2005, 09:33
The reason I posed my question, is that several of my good friends whom fly for Eastern at my base have stated that I should NOT send the application to the above stated person. However between them they have told me several different contacts. Therefore I am seeking positive input as to the correct person to send to.

flybyshark
2nd Dec 2005, 09:41
Blimey Nik Nak, you get out of bed the wrong side today? Assuming you actually got out of bed!

Freebird17
2nd Dec 2005, 09:52
Niknak

You're being harsh on Duir. His description of the situation is accurate - and no, I don't know which of the contacts is the best bet

mightymouse111
2nd Dec 2005, 10:09
If your CONTACTS all come up with different names. Then send several off. What have you got to lose! (although I know that they just send them straight to Wendy!)

airpilot
2nd Dec 2005, 18:13
Well I phoned eastern and spoke to Wendy and she stated that the preferred method was to send cv's to her email. I have in the past sent direct to the Chief Pilot. Capt Jenkins

T3HUY
3rd Dec 2005, 16:49
Jenkins - Chief pilot ???????

He wishes !

Longchop
3rd Dec 2005, 19:03
Jenkins- Ops Director???

He wishes!!!:ooh:

duir
4th Dec 2005, 09:34
Yep that's the kind of input I have been recieving. Everyone thinks something different! Oh well, will continue to send in all directions.