PDA

View Full Version : Digital DPM

swampy_lynx_puke
30th Nov 2005, 13:24
I've heard a gen up, NAAFI queue, 2 clips on rumour from a Bootneck mate of mine - who would know, that CS95 will shortly be going digital (pixelated).
I am now rather concerned that my current system will cease to work once the analogue system is shutdown in 2007. My buddy tells me that there are plans for a Digital to Analogue converter, but the Booties will obviously get first call on these and mere mortals will be rather further down the priority list.
What will happen to my current system? Will it freeze in its current configuration, or will it change to white, or blue, or will it show white noise?
And what about the Commando helos?
Can anyone shed any light on this? I think we should be told!
:E

extpwron
30th Nov 2005, 14:42
What would a bootneck know about clothing – I thought they did things in the buff?

Green Meat
30th Nov 2005, 15:10
This is a carefully thought out ploy. Adaptable camo is great, blend in to the background of your choice. Trouble is, the bean counters realised that mucho dosh was to be made by running the occasional advert over the clothing. Having a Pampers advert flash up your back whilst covert (that's head down in a hole with a large G&T wishing the noisy buggers would go away, of course) could have one or two consequences... :ok:

L J R
30th Nov 2005, 17:14
Will they be Y 3 K compliant. Nothing like getting in early for such contingencies.

Onan the Clumsy
30th Nov 2005, 18:06
Having a Pampers advert flash up your back whilst covert (that's head down in a hole with a large G&T wishing the noisy buggers would go away, of course) could have one or two consequences Though fortunate enough to have avoided such a situation, I would have thought that while an advert might be a liability, having the demonstration model close to hand might have certain advantages.

BATS
30th Nov 2005, 18:07
:E

Is pixie lation the same as making everyone small ? Hope your snow hole is OK........