PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Boys Shafted?!?!?

OperationsNormal
29th Nov 2005, 12:22
Does anyone know if the new EAA boys were told they were going to ADL BEFORE OR AFTER they coffed up the $10k and three months for their training ?!?

Rumor has it that they were offered SYD bases, but after paying their hard earned and gotten half way through their training they were offered the choice between ADL and fark off ??

hmmm nice work

Horatio Leafblower
30th Nov 2005, 02:16
Without commenting on the ethics of EAA's alleged actions, there are worse places to live than Adelaide.

Sydney springs to mind!:yuk:

relax737
30th Nov 2005, 05:24
Not much wrong with the city of p**ftas and churches provided you don't hang out on the banks of the Torrens. The ******* flickers could send you swimming.

I think it would be avery pleasant place to spend some time.

splatman
30th Nov 2005, 08:13
ummm - do any of these guys actually hold a letter of employment as yet?

I beleive that they are still in the midst of aquiring an endorsement which is a requirement for employment.

I understand that the application for employment asks if you are prepared to locate at a base that EAA operates from.

I also beleive that the candidates were advised that Adelaide will be the base before the commencement of sim training.

hmmm - a bit quick to bag a reputable company it would appear!

OZcabincrew
30th Nov 2005, 14:46
relax737

i think the torrens thing in ADL was a long time ago. and ADL the city of p***tas!!!!!! weren't you just talking about SYD before!!!!! That seems to go much better!

Oz

Its the Pleats
30th Nov 2005, 23:01
"hmmm - a bit quick to bag a reputable company it would appear!"

That is possibly the funniest thing I have read on prune in ages!

Enema Bandit's Dad
1st Dec 2005, 03:05
Reputable when they get blokes to pay for their own endorsements???? Oh, pulease.

puff
1st Dec 2005, 11:15
Least it might be a bit easier to live on the F/O wage in Adelaide than Sydney! Especially after paying off your endorsement.

Captahab
2nd Dec 2005, 01:14
Seems like they are starting an interesting base for their new FA's too.
Boasting that they are going to pay $10000 to $15000 more than the REX FA's are being paid, they seem to have forgotten to mention that they dont get annual leave or sick leave and that they are all going to be part time employees.

I thought Eastern had a FA union or the FAAA, or has GD banned those too.

Ahab :confused:

hoss
2nd Dec 2005, 21:10
I believe the Cabin Crew are/can be covered by the FAAA.

One small hurdle though, times are tough when the Cabin Crew Manager is the ex President of the FAAA.

:)