PDA

View Full Version : Airbus A320 TR

flykon
28th Sep 2005, 22:05
Anybody knows the best and cheapest place to pass an airbus 320 rating in Europe??

the best piloto
29th Sep 2005, 14:33
IKEA I believe are offering a 2 for one, with a wardrobe thrown in

flykon
29th Sep 2005, 17:15
but you need to build it yourself!!!

TolTol
29th Sep 2005, 17:27
with no instructions and screws missing:*

atccfi
29th Sep 2005, 20:27
Hey Flykon, Thanks for single handedly demonstrating what is wrong with this industry!!!! You are what is wrong with this profession and why it won't get any better any time soon!!! Sell out!

flykon
2nd Oct 2005, 15:32
For information you don't know why I ask that and you don't know my situation so please don't waspe your time for this kind of answer. I'm also against this policy to pay for the rating that you should be the company. For example a cooker don't buy the kitchen tools to work in a restaurant, same for us the rating is a working tools...

celtflyer
2nd Oct 2005, 17:00
Well I will try to answer. I have no experience with these but investigate yourself !
Gecat , Intercockpit-Lufthansa , Finnair-Twinjet , Aeromadrid , aviatraining-norway , Sabena FTA, CAE Amsterdam, Alteon gatwick, Astreaus. Loads more I am sure and some have schemes to include line time and all range in price hugely and some may or may not help in organising the base check.

coolguy
3rd Oct 2005, 16:42
best Piltao,

this forum is for educational purposes, sio if u havent got sence to realise what we are talking , go and check your brains from a Doctor.Industry is down with W*****s like you.

TolTol
3rd Oct 2005, 19:03
Whats going on here?? Is everybody pissed off with flykon because he is thinking about funding his own type rating? I'm confused. All my mates have had to fund their own type rating course so as get a job. Thats the way it is if you want that right hand seat. It sucks but thats life. So why all the agro against flykon?:confused:

Mercenary Pilot
3rd Oct 2005, 20:15
It’s standard on this forum unfortunately. Usually boils down to pure jealousy I think.
:rolleyes:
Best + cheap doesn’t really go together in aviation by my experience. I know of a couple of people who went to GECAT, they were satisfied by the price and were very happy with the standard of training.

james707
21st Oct 2005, 20:18
Best price/quality of training worldwide for the A320 is www.bondaviationservices.com

Caudillo
22nd Oct 2005, 14:35
Chaps quite right! Flykon is a heretic and fully deserves the lynching he's getting. By not paying for your ratings you are doing the industry and your colleagues a fine service.

Perhaps we should set up a benevolent fund for you martyrs whilst you remain unemployed?

1800-how'smyflying
22nd Oct 2005, 19:28
I'm doing my CPL at the moment, and have been looking at different airliners websites, appliction forms etc, and see alot of airlines ask

"Are you willing and able to pay for your own type rating?"

Is it safe to assume most people on this forum are ticking "no"?

And are we not all "sell outs" for paying for ATPLs, CPL and IR?

flykon
27th Nov 2005, 09:02
Hie
Somebody knows a good TRTO for an JAA airbus 320 rating in europe,if possible with some hours...and which price I can expect???
Thanks a lot.

Colibris
27th Nov 2005, 22:51
Call Twinair in Lausanne, Switzerland.

www.twinair.ch

They don't realy speak about that on the website...but it's real.

Pay 29'000€ for an A-320 TR
and if you are succesfull at selections you will be flying 120hrs for JetClub (unpaid of course).

Don't hesitate, it's a completely new program...

Flopsie
28th Nov 2005, 13:07
InterCockpit (Lufthansa Flight Training)
www.intercockpit.com (http://www.intercockpit.com)

james707
1st Dec 2005, 15:31
www.bondaviationservices.com

ChilllyWilly
2nd Dec 2005, 10:18
http://www.aviatraining.no/index.php?page=10&s=1&Menu_TR=Airbus

geraldn
21st Aug 2006, 23:35
Does anyone know about a good website regarding the Airbus(mostly intersested in the 320).
I had once found a website set up by a current Airbus pilot,which basically helped guys who where coming up to an interview with a company which flew them,however i cant remember it.

Cheers

Blackcoffeenosugar
22nd Aug 2006, 10:37
Cheapest and best I could find. http://www.randhem.com Please let us know what you find!?

RMP2
22nd Aug 2006, 13:39
A TYPE RATING WITH NO EXPERIENCE ON TYPE IS USELESS (EXCEPT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY YOUR LINE TRAINING...)

My friends and I are in the same situation even with different flight experience (some with ATPL, turbine experience, etc...) Airlines want hours on type, otherwise you have to pay for your line training which is almost the same price as the TR.
Last month 2 airlines offered me line training (as I went to their offices): 500 hours for 25000 euros.....but no slot available until the next season.

The type rating won't give you a job, good luck with your bank

Do not waste your money as I did, my 2 cents.

Yellow Sun
22nd Aug 2006, 15:07
Hi geraldn
Does anyone know about a good website regarding the Airbus(mostly intersested in the 320).
I had once found a website set up by a current Airbus pilot,which basically helped guys who where coming up to an interview with a company which flew them,however i cant remember it.
Try this one Unofficial Airbus Website (http://www.airbusdriver.net/)
Rgds
YS