PDA

View Full Version : CTC AQC phase 1

ricky-godf
25th Nov 2005, 00:18
Hi,
I have a question for those who went through the CTC AQC programme, or those who know something about it.
I am wondering what they assess reading your application (phase 1), do you think they mainly consider the ATPL examination results and the CPL and IR tests, or they give more weight to your personal profile reading your answers on the application sheet?
For those who applied, is there anyone who sent an application with first time pass in both CPL and IR, and good ATPL results (around 90% average) and didn't get the call for the phase 2?
Thank you very much

EGBKFLYER
25th Nov 2005, 07:07
I was told that as long as you fill in the form correctly (surprisingly a number of people don't!) and give reasonably well-argued answers to the essay questions, you will get to phase 2.

The phase 2 day relies on having quite a lot of people around, in order to be efficient and make group discussions etc worthwhile. Though I have no stats from CTC to hand, I have managed similar assessments in the past (non-aviation) and would guess that most people get the chop at phase 2.

My advice would therefore be - fill in the form correctly and give decent reasons why you wish to do the course (i.e. try and stay away from 'I love Airbuses'-type answers).

Good luck.