PDA

View Full Version : Irish Air Corp

squigs
22nd Nov 2005, 15:37
Im just wondering is there any current/ex Irish Air Corp pilots round this forum?

Rev I. Tin
23rd Nov 2005, 02:03
Maybe if you called them using proper spelling they might answer?

Air Corps (http://www.military.ie/aircorps/)

Sorry, pedant out.

squigs
23rd Nov 2005, 12:28
sorry i even asked....Rev I.....what kind of people go around websites looking for correct spelling??...dont even answer that...i dont want to know....

wingman863
23rd Nov 2005, 12:29
Ahhhh, HE LEFT OUT THE S!

CALL THE FIRING SQUAD!!

:rolleyes:

You'd think such people could take up building model railways or some such other hobby. Oh well.

Rev I. Tin
23rd Nov 2005, 14:14
He he he, thought that would get a bite!

Model railways? Real model railways or simulated on the computer?

The nicest thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

God bless!

Clockwork Mouse
23rd Nov 2005, 14:39
Well, if you want to be taken seriously, at least take the trouble.

Bob Viking
23rd Nov 2005, 14:44
How do you think it's going so far?
Some people eh?! All they want to do is mock and deride. Miserable b@stards.
BV:{

squigs
26th Nov 2005, 12:54
I apologise whole heartedly for the misspelling. Does this mean the grammer experts will go analyse some other forum members lingo??...fly away please!......am i just asking for trouble?

brakedwell
26th Nov 2005, 13:45
squigs
What are/is geomatics?

squigs
26th Nov 2005, 16:49
here try this link.....www.dit.ie and go to the spatial planning pages in the built envirment option. This should explain tings for you.

squigs
26th Nov 2005, 17:01
dats jus fin....i is goina jus ceep talkin lik dis frm nw on!!!:mad:

also movadinkampa747.....\"did mean grammar Squigs?\"....would it not have been more correct (or corrector!) :p to say did YOU you mean grammar Squigs?????

squigs
26th Nov 2005, 17:21
ya i think we should stop alright, and as for the "YOU YOU" thing, i realised my mistake as soon as i had sent it and cursed loudly knowing that you were dealt a "wild card"....sorry about my stupid metaphors, i jus type what comes into my head first, a rather bad habit for someone who wants to work on a flight deck dont you think?? :cool:

psy clops
27th Nov 2005, 05:48
... in the built envirment option spelling errors as well as grammer problems squigs? Is English your mother tongue?

Bet you're pleased that you started this thread!;)

squigs
27th Nov 2005, 12:00
hey psy clops give me a break!! the keys on this keyboard are as stiff as me reading NUTS. il try "harder" to type properly, excuse the pun.

Clockwork Mouse
28th Nov 2005, 08:29
This has got to be the garbage thread of all time!

squigs
29th Nov 2005, 15:26
ok clockwork mouse...easy to see your a little bit jealous of my new found fame...you start a better thread of your own and i promise il visit it, but it better not be about some congress man who got bribed!!! say...what did you fly?

Clockwork Mouse
30th Nov 2005, 07:55
I rest my case!