PDA

View Full Version : Gibraltar Contract

bekolblockage
20th Nov 2005, 15:10
What happened to this thread by Gisajob? Looks like the heat was getting too much for him,so he just deleted it. Very curious since he couldn't answer any of the questions asked.Can't see why the moderator would do that as everything was above board.Maybe Gisajob really does have a lot to hide especially if he persues legal action against the MOD and NATS:confused:

spekesoftly
20th Nov 2005, 15:47
One other possibility is that the moderators deleted the thread wrt the PPRuNe rules on links and advertising?

PPRuNe Radar
20th Nov 2005, 15:52
No Admin action taken on said thread.

Assume the thread starter had some issues which couldn't be resolved to their satisfaction.

;)

chevvron
20th Nov 2005, 17:51
There's still the remains of a previous thread on page 3, but if Gisajob finds out he'll probably delete that one too!
Anyone know what equipment they have at Gib? ie is it still Watchman/SSR and RPAR? They still having trouble with the road barriers (main Gib to La Linea road goes across the runway) cycling up without any input?

Trick
21st Nov 2005, 06:59
So Gisajob removed the thread he started...he did say "subject closed" ! He can't remove this thread but I doubt whether he will respond. He could be shooting himself in the foot again as he is consigning himself to silence and he doesn't appear to be the silent type.

niknak
21st Nov 2005, 10:07
I think his legal team told him to shut up.

terrain safe
21st Nov 2005, 11:15
I think that's the first time I've ever agreed with a lawyer!!!

BARNWOOD
21st Nov 2005, 17:54
I must admit, I thought Gisajob had a stiffer spine than he has demonstrated thus far. So he intends to sue the MOD ?

Given the lack of support from his own profession, what hope has his legal team of mounting a robust case ? Does Gisajob really think that he will be able to refuse to answer quite legitimate questions in a courtroom? If he treats the courtoom with the same disdain he did the thread he started on Pprune, he will have little hope of winning his case and I can't see a long line of ATCOs waiting to get in the dock to help him out.

PMS
27th Nov 2005, 12:37
So what is the job situation there now, are they hiring and or firing