View Full Version : Nightmare

7006 fan
20th Nov 2005, 10:06
I had an horrific dream last night!
Dreamt I was catching a 'plane to somewhere -no idea where. Bought my ticket at the airport, got to check-in put my case on the scales and received a further ticket advising that as I had a suitcase I had to pay a hold charge of 50, went through departures and got on the plane, no seats! only these sort of parachute strap things hanging from the cabin ceiling! After take-off I was offered tea or coffee by a lady dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, I complained the tea was cold "oh if you want hot tea that's a fiver" she snapped at me. I wanted some food and was told the kitchen's up front make it yourself, each item is a 1.
When we landed we all got off the 'plane and lined up. All the bags were tipped out of the hold and we had to find and carry our own bags. Got into the airport and realised it was the wrong one. Complained to the staff and was told "ah you bought the super apex flexible journey ticket that means we take you to you country of destination only, if you present the ticket to the taxi driver it will give you 5 off the fare". The fare was 200.
I woke up!
(I hope this was not one of those visionary Eurika moments, )
Maybe I just need to get out more
:ooh:

G-CPTN
20th Nov 2005, 10:12
Doesn't sound like a dream to me. Sounds just like a well-known low-cost airline.

Wyler
20th Nov 2005, 10:12
Yep. My first Easy Jet trip was like that too.

Heatseeker
20th Nov 2005, 10:14
Methinks you have done one too many trips on mad Mick's bus company and by gad sir, it's starting to show.

H :D

spekesoftly
20th Nov 2005, 10:14
What an extraordinary co-incidence! I had exactly the same 'dream', only a few nights back. :ooh:

Professor Plum
20th Nov 2005, 11:11
Well, I caught a Ryanair flight from Stansted to Dublin, and Guess what the flight was like........

I was catching a 'plane to Dublin. Bought my ticket at the airport, got to check-in put my case on the scales and received a further ticket advising that as I had a suitcase I had to pay a hold charge of 50, went through departures and got on the plane, no seats! only these sort of parachute strap things hanging from the cabin ceiling! After take-off I was offered tea or coffee by a lady dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, I complained the tea was cold "oh if you want hot tea that's a fiver" she snapped at me. I wanted some food and was told the kitchen's up front make it yourself, each item is a 1.

and to make matters worse, while I was waiting in the departure lounge, my feet got clamped! I enquired why, and was told that I was sitting down on a seat, and hadn't purchased a "seating ticket". I had to pay a 50 release fee.

Little Buggerz.