PDA

View Full Version : OAT Groundschool Modular 30th Jan

Blackpoolwarrior
8th Nov 2005, 11:05
Hello all,

I'm looking to start Jan 30th at OAT for modular ground training- if anyone else is considering this date then it would be good to hear from you if you wish to discuss plans, accommodation sharing, etc etc

ATB

DiscoChocolate
8th Nov 2005, 11:27
Hello!
Good to hear from you,I am also booked in for this course! I'm considering living in halls for a week or two before moving to cheaper accomodation.
Feel free to PM me, also check the oxford forum as there are several others who are starting on this date...roll on Jan!!
:ok:

Blackpoolwarrior
8th Nov 2005, 11:39
Hello Disco....

Have you checked out the prices of the halls and actually had a look at them? NOT GOOD! Anway, I'll see if i can get hold of some of the guys on the OAT forum in the meantime. Have you paid your deposit Disco as I'm trying to get the books out of OAT to send me so I can get started on them- if not will have to get them from Transair and then flog them on EBAY !!!!!

DiscoChocolate
8th Nov 2005, 13:13
Hi,

Yeah I've checked out the prices, its not very good at all!!!
I've paid my deposit, but been advised by OATS not to read ahead and just to make sure I am up to scratch on PPL stuff and Maths and Physics...

EGAC_Ramper
8th Nov 2005, 13:30
Hi guys,I started at OAT in Feb modular groundschoola aswell and just finished in September there.Certainly get out of Halls ASAP,I think I was in my room a matter of hours literally before getting digs in Kidlington itself.Nice place and buses running all the time to Oxford if you lacking car like myself.Also they run pretty late for return journeys after er......."celebratory" nights out!:D

Enjoy + Best Regards.:ok:

Blackpoolwarrior
8th Nov 2005, 14:21
Wise previous post from Ramper- depends on your age and your previous circumstances i guess - Woodstock is a lovely village and that would be a nice place to stay for six months..... hopefully someone will get in touch about sorting somewhere out well before course starts....