PDA

View Full Version : Naples Rental

d2k73
4th Nov 2005, 10:12
Im heading to naples next october for the career pilot programme (if i pass my medical in jan), I was just wondering how much i would expect to pay a week for a shared apartment near the airport?
Cheers
Daniel

AndyDRHuddleston
4th Nov 2005, 11:26
Hey,

I have just returned from NAC, and I can tell you that the average cost of a rental is in the region of $1000-$1200 per month which would typically get you a 2 bed 2 bath condo. If you were to go through a private rental this could well be furnished, but if you go through the likes of a housing agency such as River Reach to the North of the airport this would be unfurnished.

Hope this helps

ADRH

d2k73
5th Nov 2005, 12:09
ok thanks for your help! Any advice how much i should budget for living costs per week (food, laundry....etc..)

AndyDRHuddleston
5th Nov 2005, 20:11
Food didnt cost much, maybe 30-50 bucks per week. Laundry shouldnt be too expensive if u have your own washing machine. I didnt really use the laundrettes.

ADRH

Frank Furillo
5th Nov 2005, 20:51
When I wa there, the Welsley In was $35 per night, with breakfast included. Ten Minute bike ride away, so i am told i had a car. Lots of cheap food and 3 or 4 laundrettes nearby.
FF

d2k73
6th Nov 2005, 15:08
I have budgeted about $100 a week for living expences, do you think that would be sufficient? Also, has anyone had any experiance with the accomodation that NAC provide? How far is it from the airport, whats the actual area and accomodation like? Does it include furniture?
Thanks again for your help....