PDA

View Full Version : Evening Classes for ATPL Study

RoosterBooster
2nd Nov 2005, 10:31
Hello fellow Pruners.

Can anyone suggest a place that I can get some weekend/evening ATPL tuition. I know we've discussed this before a little while back. Mention was made about London Met Uni and someone I think was to talk to them. But I don't think anything came of it.

I'm London based so it can't really be more than an hours drive away.

I don't mind current instructors who want to make a bit of money on the side.

Cheers guys.

RB

Steve Tindle
3rd Nov 2005, 08:07
Roosterbooster

If you need any private tuition i am available for some subjects and i also have the contacts to provide for all the other subjects.I previosly taught at Oxford before setting up PGT at Kemble. PGT unfortunately ceased to trade earlier this year.
I am based in the Swindon area which is 1 hour from Paddington.
If you're not sure who i am put my name through the search engine on Prune and I'm sure that will enlighten you.
In the meantime good luck with your studying
Cheers Steve Tindle

Grass strip basher
3rd Nov 2005, 09:37
Hi Rooster Booster

I'm afraid the other thread as far as I am aware came to nothing despite a lot of interest.... but I am based in London and very very keen to do the same, so if you have an plans for anything in the London area please PM me.

GSB

Steve Tindle
3rd Nov 2005, 13:35
Roosterbooster has already been in touch and arrangements for PT are in hand.
If you need some extra tuition just PM me and we can get it sorted
Cheers Steve

pugzi
3rd Nov 2005, 18:12
Hi Rooster,

My name is Steve Francis and I offer private tuition in the evenings and on weekends if you need help with either Aircraft Performance or Meteorology. I've taught them for years and I can assure you, as many others can, I can plug serious holes in very little time. I live in Oxford which is exactly at the one hour limit to London and I can even put you up if you want. I used to be an Oxford Instructor if your unsure of my credentials, otherwise do a search on the site for my reputation.

Good luck anyway

Steve

speedbird001
3rd Nov 2005, 19:01
Also Any in the North West UK area ???

SB001

Steve Tindle
4th Nov 2005, 12:47
Rooster
Saves me passing on Steve Francis details as he has already posted a reply. I will add that he is the top guy for Met and Performance.
We can also provide assistance in any other subject!
Same as Steve Francis you can stop at my place while receiving tuition. You can buy me a beer after the work!

speedbird001
Are you after tuition in the North West.? Send me a PM with your requirements

727Man
5th Nov 2005, 16:02
Anyone out there need help I would recommend Steve Francis, failed performance saw Steve and passed on the second attempt!

Subcutaneous
6th Nov 2005, 20:40
Can only reiterate what 727 man has mentioned about Steve Francis. The same goes for Steve Tindle! I have benefitted from both of these guys teaching methods and can't speak highly enough about both of them.

Their methods just make the learning process that much easier.

RoosterBooster
7th Nov 2005, 07:45
Cheers guys. Thanks for your comments. Does anyone out there fancy partnering up for a session with them? I'm currently doing POF, AGK and Perf. Let me know or just PM me. I'm thinking of the either a Friday for the Perf and Weekends for POF and AGK.

Cheers.

RB

Steve Tindle
7th Nov 2005, 08:59
Rooster

No problem with teaming up with other guy or girl for PT . Speedbird, quifflegend and 2close have been in touch suggest you PM them. if you stop at my gaff someone will have to take settee.

Speak soon mate
Cheers Steve

RoosterBooster
7th Nov 2005, 10:03
Cheers Steve,

Thanks for names. Will PM them today. Hopefully we can sort out something.

RB