PDA

View Full Version : The Army has AIDS

southside
21st Oct 2005, 10:59
Whats the buzz with the Army having AIDs ? Apache Induced Divorce Syndrome? Are the APache boys being worked hard?

diginagain
21st Oct 2005, 11:03
Do you have a source for your assertion?

Or is it as accurate as your spellchecker?

Always_broken_in_wilts
21st Oct 2005, 11:07
TROLL ALERT HIGH:}

Southsh1te, aka Logistic Loudmouth, Vecvecspleen to name but a few guises is posting boll@cks again

TROLL ALERT HIGH:}

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

southside
21st Oct 2005, 12:42
Just as a matter of interest, How many hours night do you guys do per month? Are they all on goggs or do you have a conventional currency requirement as well?

HEDP
21st Oct 2005, 14:14
Front seater,

Should I know you ;)

Echo 5
21st Oct 2005, 14:29
Wilts,

" TROLL ALERT HIGH "

and then

" The answer is yes we have been working extremely hard etc etc etc etc"

Never ceases to amaze me that despite a nudge and a ;) ;) some people still take the bait.:rolleyes:

VigilantPilot
21st Oct 2005, 14:46
I thought he replied in a mature, factual manner. I don't know who southside is, but the way he posts seems like he is a 15 year old school boy. Apologies if you're not, but the title of this thread leaves a lot to be desired - more witless than witty.

Always_broken_in_wilts
21st Oct 2005, 15:41
Quite correct VP, top and honest answer from Front Seater which paints a pretty grim picture, and I sincerely hope things improve as you folks come more online.

However I do know where E bloke is coming from as some of the more regular prune posters have become highly suspicious of "southsh1tes" credentials and are rapidly forming the same opinion as you have.........he's a t@@ser :rolleyes:

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Op Tastic
21st Oct 2005, 15:48
The AH crews are equally well supported by the Ground Crews, and yes, the tempo is very high.

Echo 5
21st Oct 2005, 17:50
Front Seater,

My apologies, no offence meant to yourself, only to the to$$er who started this thread which IMHO is both tasteless and pointless.:(

VigilantPilot
21st Oct 2005, 17:55
Agreed Echo. Any mature adult would have simply asked if the AH world was overworked. The title and initial post frankly is embarrassing.

Two's in
21st Oct 2005, 17:58
Apache Induced Divorce Syndrome (AIDS) is a witty little acronym (or is it a mnemonic?) that has been floating around the US Army Apache community since the early nineties. By using it on a medium such as this you can clearly establish your credibility as a worldly wise sage on all matters Apache. Or answer (b)...

SubdiFuge
22nd Oct 2005, 06:05
Southside

No NVG on AH at the moment as I understand it.

SDF

Echo 5
22nd Oct 2005, 07:24
Not only is this thread tasteless and pointless it is now confusing to anyone reading it for the first time as some posts have been removed. Best that the Moderator consign it to the garbage bin methinks.:confused:

Front Seater
22nd Oct 2005, 07:50
Echo 5,

Agreed - don't worry no offence was taken from your original post - I was just trying to put an honest view forward prior to the thread degenerating into a 'I work harder than you' or 'my aircraft is better than yours' useless drivel.

FS

:D

Bob Viking
22nd Oct 2005, 09:45
I could tell you the AIDS acronym that I know but I fear it may cause some offence.
BV:E

Op Tastic
22nd Oct 2005, 10:47
So, South, having offended me with your comments about one of my posts, I'm impressed that you drag this thread from the gutter and attempt to dress it up as either original, or of genuine interest to you; judging by the tone of your other posts, it appears that you may lack any affinity to Army flying. Personally, it's a bloody good way of bringing together considered thought (and humour and some humor) from a like-minded fraternity.

Pse see replies concerning the training regime facing pilots and crew (and I include Ground Crew here), particularly at 9 Regt. The work rate is very high and justifiably so - not surprisingly, a common theme for all aircrew across all three Services. Let's not go airing this weak news item across a public forum.

Readers: sorry for the rant!! :D

Anyone want a good joke about some gloves?