PDA

View Full Version : NZ Regional's

Mallard007
19th Oct 2005, 05:49
Hope somebody can help me: I'm currently completing my training and also earning a living elsewhere out of aviation, and need to know what the go is with Air Nelson, Eagle and Mt. Cook.
At this stage, I'm wanting to apply just to get my name thrown around (and I have registered with pilot.staff, busy completing the details), but to apply to Air Nelson; would it be direct to them or through the ANZ mainstream channel?

Yeh, I have searched high n low and asked instructors advice, but being part time and working, does not leave much time for anything else.

Thx in advance.

flaming_moe
19th Oct 2005, 07:47
Nice work for getting your name out there mate, just be prepared to wait a while. There are pilots who have been in the industry for 4 years and are still waiting for a yes letter.

Be patient

mattyj
19th Oct 2005, 19:13
You need to get Sandra Bennetts address for air nsn..PO Box 32 Nelson I think...its in Pprune somewhere..do a search..ask to be put on the mailing list..all the others are staffcv..no use applying yet unless you got 1500 hrs..300 multi for air nsn...1200TT for Eagle.

If you got those hours you will get a call in the next couple of months

Good luck