PDA

View Full Version : The Pontiff retires.

king oath
19th Oct 2005, 05:10
Word at QF is that the deputy chief pilot is returning to the line with the workers, as the chief pilot wishes to rejig the Ecumenical Council.

I guess we'll have to wait for the white smoke to appear from the Sistene Chapel chimney to find out who the the successor is.

Sonny Hammond
19th Oct 2005, 06:39
When the company announces the crewing arrangements for J* international they will need to perform more than magical tricks, they'll need to part the red sea.

B A Lert
19th Oct 2005, 07:38
This could also result in a change of -400 Fleet Mgrs as the present incumbemt is thicker than theives with the DCP. :yuk: :yuk:

There might also be changes at the top of the 767 and 737 fleets in the oven. Any guesses?

GT-R
19th Oct 2005, 07:43
Bring on the yes men.

QFinsider
19th Oct 2005, 08:53
Bet ya he can't go back and work for the union as he has some form of contractual clause preventing it...Be nice if AIPA had the same.

As for any relation to anything religious this CP and his nodding dogs bear no relation, they all had ethical bypasses!

Must be an interesting story to this one, politics pure politics

As alluded to above bring on the yes men from the Brisbane Mafia.
The got training, they got some checking positions,they used to have the union presidency and of course the CP.:yuk:

Going Boeing
19th Oct 2005, 09:12
The new honchos are:

K.I. the head auditor becomes the new DCP (retains the audit job)
P.R. the current Manager B747 takes on the B744 fleet as well
R.T. stays as Domestic twins manager (B767 & B737)
P.W. stays as Manager A330 (Le Plastique)

Costs significantly reduced by only having 3 fleet managers.

AIPA would be smart to get the services of the former DCP as he has so much inside information.

stiffwing
19th Oct 2005, 13:51
Yes, Boeing I agree
But he will not work in AIPA under the "president elect", only above him..
They have many philosophical differences and one of them is much smarter industrially than the other... no prizes for guessing who !

BUNYA
19th Oct 2005, 22:41
Hey GB thanks for the update. It is great to get the inside gen.

Stiffwing, agree IW is much smarter than WK. That is why everyone up there hates him..and everyone on the current COM...and everyone in Qantas super just sheer politics and jealousy.

Lokk what a great team he's got; the cream of the pilot body sheer talent everywhere. I know most of them can't get elected in their own right but you wait and see..once EBA 7 is rejected well show em. We'll get abetter deal AND get control of the LCC no problem. just a coupla heavyweights to do all the hard yards for us, wave the magic wand of argbargy and hey presto all our trubs will be over. Right?

The_Cutest_of_Borg
20th Oct 2005, 05:20
So Bunya, aside from making inane comments on Pprune, give us the benefit of your boundless wisdom and tell us what you, Bunya, would do in the current industrial situation?

BUNYA
20th Oct 2005, 07:14
Hey borgy boy, i'd go fishing.