PDA

View Full Version : Bush

vortexadminman
18th Oct 2005, 16:41
3 Brazilian soldiers killed in Iraq.
Posted: 18 Oct 2005 16:07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the arrse site funny though,

Donald Rumsfeld was briefing President Bush this morning, and during his Iraq round-up he informed the President that "3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq this morning."

The President went completely ashen and looked around the room in helpless shock; tears ran down his cheeks as he moaned "oh my God.....", thumping the desk in sorrow.

The staff were slightly taken aback by his over-reaction, until Bush finally looks up and says:

"Exactly how many is a brazillion?"

:D

RubiC Cube
18th Oct 2005, 16:51
Nothing to do with military, I apologise, BUT it is funny

Moral Dilemma

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally No one else will know, so you won't be fooling anyone but yourself if you give anything but a truthful answer.The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember, your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please read slowly and thoughtfully, giving due consideration to each line.

Here's the situation:

You are in Louisiana; New Orleans to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of Biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury. Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.You move closer...somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's George W. Bush, President of the United States!! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under...forever. You have two options - you can save the life of G.W. Bush, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high-contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

CashMachine
18th Oct 2005, 19:49
I'd go for black and white!:ok: always has that dramatic edge to it!

Sumo Boy
19th Oct 2005, 05:57
Apologies, not military again but couldn’t resist

G.W.Bush was very depressed that people were saying he is stupid. So he
calls his good friend Queen Elizabeth, who says, "Now George, what you need to do is to surround yourself with smart people. Let me show you."

She calls Tony Blair in and asks, "Tony, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

Tony Blair replies, "It's me!"

So G.W. calls Dick Cheney and says, "Dick, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

And Cheney says, "Wow, that's a tough one. Let me get back to you."

So Cheney calls Colin Powell and says, "Colin, your parents had a baby. It isn't your sister and it isn't your brother. Who is it?"

And Colin Powell says, "It's me!"

So Cheney calls Bush and says, "It's Colin Powell."

And Bush says, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!

:D