PDA

View Full Version : NAC-Naples Air Centre

rziola
17th Oct 2005, 09:31
Good morning chaps,

Anyone at NAC ! How are things there at the moment ? Any issues on the training front ? Aircraft condition ok ? Or for that matter, any positive comments ?

Would appreciate some feedback as I want to book my course this week ATPL Program etc

genius747
17th Oct 2005, 18:57
here at the moment myself in the groundschool, no complaints!!

raceeend
18th Oct 2005, 12:42
Been there recently,

ATPL groundschool = OK ,good teachers:ok: . though but fair!
Flight departement = OK ,to get the licences, but.......... calculate AT LEAST 20% + on all prices in the flight departement!
Naples = :ok:
Fellow students = :ok:

rziola
18th Oct 2005, 14:05
20% ? You mean 20 % worth of extra lesson ? As the course cost is fixed......or am I wrong ?

Charlie Zulu
18th Oct 2005, 14:10
The course cost is not fixed.

The price you see quoted is for minimum flight hours and any extra training required to pass the checkrides will be charged at the prevailing rate. Most people will require a few more hours than the minimum.

This is exactly the same as most, if not all, other schools no matter where you are in the world.

Apart from this, I am a happy past and present stuent of Naples Air Center, both within the flight department and ground school.

Currently a student on the ATPL groundschool via distance learning. Have a one hundred percent first time pass rate so far with a 94% average, so the notes and support can't be that bad. :D