PDA

View Full Version : A new test for potential airline pilots

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 03:28
Sent to me by a fellow mod.

If it takes you longer than 5 seconds to read then perhaps you should reconsider your options; :}

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can
sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

tinpis
17th Oct 2005, 03:40
:hmm: ...so whats the catch?

PLovett
17th Oct 2005, 04:30
Woomera

I can't see the issue. That's how most people on these forums spell and we have all understood. :E

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 04:48
touche mon ami:rolleyes:

FirstOfficer
17th Oct 2005, 06:02
Wow,

Woomera vous parlez français très bon, ou talvez você fala português? Nederlands? Espanol?

:p :ok:

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 06:51
Eu não falo o português muito bem e eu posso mal começar perto no espanhol mas eu sou razoavelmente fluent em Urdu. O dutch era sempre demasiado difícil.:p

Le Français est une autre matière tout à fait, une seulement doit mettre dessus un béret noir, allume un Gitane, mange un bouton d'ail cru et personne ne viendra assez étroitement pour découvrir. :eek:

Sie wissen, was ich bedeute:uhoh:

lostsuitcase
17th Oct 2005, 07:38
ik begrijp er geen bal van...:confused:

ZK-NSJ
17th Oct 2005, 08:11
i never new u cood speak kiwi wooooooomera

FirstOfficer
17th Oct 2005, 08:59
Multi-cultural D&G, muito bem :O :ok:

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 09:53
Vous pouvez tous aller et obtenir bourré!!

Alle Sie können angefüllt gehen und erhalten!!

¡Usted puede todo ir y conseguir rellenado!!

Você pode todo ir e começar enchido!!

Potete tutti andare ed ottenere farciti!!

:E

Woomera

Keg
17th Oct 2005, 13:28
-.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / ... - .. -.-. -.- / - --- / .- / .-. . .- .-.. / .- ...- .. .- - .. --- -. / .-.. .- -. --. ..- .- --. . / .- -. -.. / --. --- / ..-. --- .-. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. ... - . .- -.. !

... --- --..-- / .... --- .-- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... --- ... . / ... .-- .- -. -. .. . ... ! :}

wrongwayaround
17th Oct 2005, 13:41
¡Esto está consiguiendo extraño!

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 13:45
Keg Aaaah now them were the days when ADFs were tuned with a dial just like your old home radio with a BFO and you had to be able to ident AND recognise the different speeds and modulations for the different aids.

And then there was the old trailing aerial HF with the tuning light. :cool: hmmmm even the cachigger chigger chigger chigger noise from the stepper motor down the back when selecting one of maybe 4 or even a flash 8 frequencies, hoping you had one for the area and the time of day.:p

Thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I saw my first 96,000 frequency synthesised King thingummy with all those different bands and duplex yet.

FirstOfficer
17th Oct 2005, 19:02
.. / .- --. .-. . . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . .-. . Keg.

:ok:

Thought I'd died and gone to heaven

I Like that musica Woomera, by Bryan Adams, good choice :O :ok:

NAMPS
17th Oct 2005, 22:31
Puits il semble que certains ont appris comment utiliser les "Language Tools" dans Google!! :8

Woomera
17th Oct 2005, 23:22
NAMPS - Correct! :ok:

T'other Wooms. Sadly with changing HF transceiver technology, long wires hanging off airport fences has become a thing of the past............. :p

Woomera

Continental-520
18th Oct 2005, 10:10
And, to the other Continental-520s, ...

Ø öøûõ Ø ¸үãëá ãèáóæûýéèá ûүòó үө ýõó ûõøý ýõéý öéû ìóøèà öæøýýóè õóæóââùëù

Èүý é ¸õéè¸ó øè õóëë øû ýõóæó øû èòó ìóøèà éìëó ýү áó¸øçõóæ öõéý øû öóøýýóèâ â