PDA

View Full Version : First step

Barcadi
8th Oct 2005, 10:42
Hello
Pretty new here...hope an open-armed welcome from u guys:O
Am a 27-female Thai now working as a cabin crew for an international airline..after serving u guys tea n' coffee n' doing some saving for more than 4 yrs think now its time to make my dream come true :D
but still need yr guidance here plz
- i want to work in europe n' asia...but flying schools there r so expensive compared to ones in the states...should i go for the u.s. school anyway then convert my license later or not...if so..how much would it cost me
- would it b harder to find a job right after graduation for girls..esp one w/o european passport
- interested in comair n' flight safety internationl in the u.s...what do u think about these 2....or do u have any suggestion for other schools
- which license has best privilege in term of getting a job....as i heard the one from europe schools coz valid worldwide whereas from u.s. valid only in the states
- is it true that graduating from emirates flying school will secure u a job w/ EK
thx in advance for all answers...as i said new here so plz accept my apologise any questions seem too naive for u guys :O
Have a great day :ok:

GusHoneybun
8th Oct 2005, 11:43
B

It really does depend on whether you have the right to live and work in europe. if you don't, then you will have very little chance of securing employment in europe. as a result, i wouldn't even think about touching the european licence and in your shoes, would train in the states or possibly australia (nicer people :o).

Barcadi
8th Oct 2005, 14:14
thx for the reply!
i'll have the right to work in the uk next yr...so would b ok by then...
again...if study in the states n' cant use the license in europe n' asia then what's the point?
perhaps aus??