PDA

View Full Version : JAA training in Australia

blaston
4th Oct 2005, 01:47
I am looking for information on the western australian aviation college. They are running JAA courses. The prices look good but I want to talk to someone who has done or is doing one of their courses. I would like to know about the quality of their instructors, facilities etc and job prospects after the course. Any information would be appreciated. :cool:

bluefour
5th Oct 2005, 02:06
I did my ATPL and advanced diploma with WAAC and found the place very professional. Like most courses though, there is alot of home study! The notes are of good quality, they teach the material not just to pass exams, which helps in the long run.The facilities are modren and the instructors are very good. Are you doing the modular course or full time? I also have the right to live in England and have thought about the course as well. Good Luck

AIRWAY
5th Oct 2005, 11:05
Might Help you:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167500&highlight=JAA+training+in+Australia

UnderneathTheRadar
5th Oct 2005, 12:37
Combining this response with another to another similar thread (conversion JAA training)...........

My 2 attempts to contact WAAC about conversion training from Oz CPL etc were replied to with emails promising to get back to me when the ab-initio course dates were finalised.

Make of that what you will.

UTR