PDA

View Full Version : D & G General Aviation & Questions

Woomera
3rd Oct 2005, 09:00
The D & G General Aviation & Questions Forum is ummm for news views and rumour in GA and Questions about it.

Questions is not meant to be, unless you make financial arrangements with Danny, a Classified Section for pilots looking for employment, aircraft hire, and flight school advertising.

These Forums are not for profit and run by volunteers for your benefit.

Questions about the nature of work and how to in various places, who's hiring and not are acceptable as are questions relating to comparisons between this flight school standards and that.

It's a fine line, please dont push it.

I have for example just sent a thread looking for a C210 to the Toolshed.
There are recognised ways to find them in the many avmags and newsletters published.
If the owner can't be bothered advertising or you are too lazy to make the calls, we are not about to for free.

In any event before you rush into print with a question please don't be lazy, do a search on PPRuNe first, it's simple and good clean fun.:p

There are yards and yards of fascinating subjects and discussions of practically everything you could possibly think of.

You will amazed at what you will find.

You will find some very humourous writing amongst some very high standard, informed and insightful discourses on complex questions.

If you find something interesting and which is germane to a current issue, please fell free to bring it back up to the top by posting in it.

We are all interested in interesting and humorous stuff.

Were someone to do a "Best of PPRUne" book it would be unputdownable for an aviation type, but where to start with the millions of threads and posts. I think the men in white coats would need to be on standby for the author though.:8

Cheers and enjoy

gary gearbox
3rd Oct 2005, 09:20
Dear Woomera,

Why would that 210 thread go to the bin, but not the one about airsouth for example? The latter could be seen as a form of advertising for the company involved, while the former looks like a wanabe looking for a 210 to clock up a few hours.

Finding a 210 for private hire in many places in Australia is very hard and it seems like a legit Q.

Just curous.

GG

the wizard of auz
3rd Oct 2005, 15:11
In any event before you rush into print with a question please don't be lazy, do a search on PPRuNe first, it's simple and good clean fun.
Isn't good clean fun an oxymoron??. or maybe I haven't had any simple, good, clean.......... well,,,, fun I guess.

Buster Hyman
5th Oct 2005, 03:06
So, in summary, 89 was about....:confused:

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-007.gif