PDA

View Full Version : H

beerdrinker
3rd Oct 2005, 05:54
See our second favourite prince has being behaving as per normal:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=2PNHTH1HPJ2BHQFIQMGCM5OAVCBQUJVC?xml=/news/2005/10/03/nduke03.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/10/03/ixhome.html

The Swinging Monkey
3rd Oct 2005, 06:45
The bloke is an utter fool.
Had the terrible misfortune of meeting (and flying) with the little idiot several years ago at Kilo. He was a fool then, and it looks like nothing has changed.

Aeronut
3rd Oct 2005, 14:11
Beerdrinker you have a PM

allan907
3rd Oct 2005, 14:59
I wouldn't have thought it unreasonable that the 'jobsworths' at Tullamarine would have recognised a member of the Royal Family and made adjustments to their security screening system. I can't recall the last time that a member of the Royal Family tried to bomb an aircraft or incapicitate a member of the flight deck.

BEagle
3rd Oct 2005, 15:16
Perhaps some Australian Republican trying to make a rather pointless political gesture?

BewareTheDropBear
4th Oct 2005, 00:11
Sorry, but that comment is bollox allan907.

There is no difference between the PM's of PNG and NZ, our own PM and HRH. All have had to undergo security screening at our airports in recent times. PM of PNG even tried kicking up a diplomatic stink over it until he realised who's money was paying for his flight! :E

There is another thread on here about one rule for some and one for others....hmmmm.

Sounds like a case of "Don't you know who I am?", the line guaranteed to pi.ss off the most rock like of security types. Of course, if he doesnt like it, he could just not visit, thereby saving us the cost of providing his security. Actually, that goes for all the royals except Liz. (and Mary:D )

Samuel
4th Oct 2005, 04:36
Let me assure you gentlemen, that the "don't you know who I am?" routine carries precisely zero weight in egalitarian NZ and Australia.

He visited NZ for four days,an event witnessed by three old ladies and a drover's dog, and the dog wasn't that interested:rolleyes:

Our Helen has been scanned in both Oz and NZ, and so, I expect, has the Aus PM.

Wizzard
4th Oct 2005, 14:50
Perhaps he was worried that his other Royal "friend" might be discovered.

Prince Albert:O

Wiz

basuto72
4th Oct 2005, 16:08
CLOWN

STILL AT LEAST OTHERS GET IT FROM HIM AND NOT JUST THOSE POOR SODS ON 32.