PDA

View Full Version : ATPL- The Solution

VC10 Rib22
30th Sep 2005, 17:38
Wannabes,

Fed up of all the hours wasted spent studying for the dreaded, overly-complicated and 'Everest'-like JAR ATPLs?

Fear not, for my friend Ritchie is offering you something more valuable than a winning Euro lottery ticket, scoring a World Cup-winning goal, or even, yes even, Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket. My friend is offering you......success in the ATPL groundschool exams.

In years to come, ordinary guys, just like you, will be cruising high above the Alps at FL360 in your warm office and raise that hot cup of coffee the stewardess gave you (didn't she just wink at you?) to toast the health of my friend Ritchie, for it is he who is reponsible for you being in that cockpit. How, you may ask?

Well, Ritchie has created a fantastic website that will help those wannabes whose appetite for study is on a par with an anorexic's appetite for a Big Mac and chips. Fear not, with Ritchie's help you will make it the promised land. So don't be left behind on the ground, click on the link and make your dreams come true.

VC10 Rib22

:ok:

http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=slide19xi.jpg

VC10 Rib22
2nd Oct 2005, 00:16
Wannabes,

122 views and not a single post. Tell me somebody gets it...please?

FireFoxDown
2nd Oct 2005, 09:55
Thanks for that VC10, I need a laugh! :}

Back to the books . . . :\

Aim High
2nd Oct 2005, 20:48
Just in from a day's flying and logged on here to check the gossip and read your amusing link
its close to the truth methinks im afraid, very funny but kind of the sad side of training showing through

:D