PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Air law help

Global TM
25th Sep 2005, 20:26
G’Day all,

Seeking advice, please, if its absolutely necessary to buy the AIP,CAAP, CAR, etc in order to pass the ATPL Air law exam or would the course material include most of the stuff ie the regular trick questions?
What provider would one recommend via distance learning?
Any recommendations/advice would be most appreciated.
Many thanks in advance-safe flying
GTM

26th Sep 2005, 07:27
R u looking 4 New Zealand or Australia ATPL?

9Ws
26th Sep 2005, 10:33
If you're looking for Aussie ATPL Air Law, don't look further than Nathan Higgins of AFT in Maroochydore www.aft.com.au

He IS the best in the industry, so don't waste time on any further search. He'll also advise you well on all the questions you have asked here... and more. His notes for Air Law ARE Distance-Learning notes anyway.

As for the publications, unfortunately you'll need them ALL unless you can nick them off someone (who maintains an updated lot) just for the 1-2 week preparation and for the exam day.

Otherwise you WILL need to buy them all, but I say you could manage without buying the DAPs ($$$) as there is just one question that perhaps "might" come from there... and you'll probably know the answer to that anyway. That's just a hint, but you decide.

:ok:

ConditionLever
26th Sep 2005, 10:37
If you want a second opinion, the previous post is 100% correct.

Nathan is a gem of a bloke and excellent at his job. Just buy his notes and talk to him about it.

Bozzo
26th Sep 2005, 21:02
I completed ATPL Law 2 years back. Used a distance/on-line course for practice tests etc., and downloaded all the required documents off the CASA website at no charge.

Global TM
27th Sep 2005, 07:20
Hey many thanks guys/gals for your replies and help.
Hope to see ya in skies downunder soon,
Safe flying
GTM

Capt. On Heat
4th Oct 2005, 05:44
**** Global put your wallet away. All I did was read parts applicable from the CAA website coupled with prior knowledge of I.F law-piece of piss and 100%. Took 2 days.