PDA

View Full Version : What flight are the Swannies returning on?

Keg
24th Sep 2005, 09:57
Genuine question but also a chance to brag about the Swannies winning the flag- despite thier best efforts to lose it and give my dad a heart attack!

I want to be at the airport to greet the lads and sing the team song so if anyone knows what flight they're scheduled to come back to Sydney on, it'd be great if you could post it up!

Dave Incognito
24th Sep 2005, 10:51
Go the swannies!!!

I wonder if all those western front fans in WA are still doing that stupid “W” symbol after tonight? Maybe a big “L” is more appropriate? :p

Gnadenburg
24th Sep 2005, 12:11
Yes, congratulations to the South Melbourne Football Club. Has been a long drought.

The Sydney chardonnay set will enjoy this bandwagon.

Keg
24th Sep 2005, 13:05
Some of us have been on this bandwagon for 23 years now Gnade. It's been a long time coming! I can die a happy man now! :ok: The other thing I'm looking forward to is the expansion of junior footy all through the Sydney area. With luck, in another decade or so we can have even more Sydney kids in the side!

Well done Nick Davis....former Ramsgate RSLJAFC player.

As to the thread, I did hear a rumour that it was arriving at 1300 but I'm not 100% sure on that. 1250 would be the 'normal' sked arrival time.

Whiskery
25th Sep 2005, 00:36
Check out all the Boys jumping on the Swans wagon now they've won a flag. I didn't realise half you blokes even followed aussie rules let alone the Swannies.

Anyways, well done to both teams it was a top match.

AFL has only got to get Freo Dockers a flag and that should end all this "national Game" garbage and the Mighty Pies can get back into winning more !:E

Sunfish
25th Sep 2005, 21:20
"Go the Swans" was appended to the end of the YMMB ATIS on Saturday morning.