PDA

View Full Version : A/C share in BELFAST?

CharlieAlphaTango
15th Sep 2005, 20:20
Hey there

It's probably a long shot but I thought there's no harm in trying!

Is anybody selling (or know of anybody that is selling) a share in a small single engine a/c (preferably C152/172, or Warrior or Cherokee) in the general vicinity of Belfast?

Don't mind if it's Newtownards or Aldergrove based (will even stretch to a grass strip if need be!)

Hour building in N.Ireland doesn't come cheap :( so any ideas would be welcome here!

Cheers

:ok:

acw350
16th Sep 2005, 14:42
Hi there

Have you spoken to the flying club at Ards or Aldergrove as im sure if u want to buy hours in blocks they could come to some reasonable price. How many hours do you need to complete and i take it you are thinking of ur cpl/me/ir? Im currently half way through my ir in bournemouth and can reccomend a school in america to do your hour building if you can get away. Msg me and i can pass on details etc, but try the clubs around they may strike you a deal.

Hope all works out for you.

EGAC_Ramper
16th Sep 2005, 19:03
I tried Ards mtself for hourbuidling,all 80 hours and was offered the C172 for a whopping £110 woohoo,as you have now probably guessed I haven't taken them up on the offer and am now touring around from Bristol Lulsgate.:D

Regards