PDA

View Full Version : ATPL G Nav exam- the w/v /track/gs table

A320sRcool
13th Sep 2005, 12:57
In the Gnav ATPL exam it seems to contain the table of which candidate has to fill in the empty spaces
Is this a multiple choice question
or do the boxes have to be filled in.
When I do this at home it is very time consuming- about 5 min per column -
I did not have to time to finish the exam last time---
Pls advise on the way this question is set out in exam.
I ve forgotten how this q was set out in last sitting.
I f has to be filled in how accurate must it be
Many thanks

OneIn60rule
13th Sep 2005, 15:30
I know what you mean but the question only wants a certain ROW answered and it could be row J, row K, row G and so on.
It doesn´t take five minutes to do it, maximum 2 minutes.

If you neglect to read the question then of course it will take you a lot longer to finish that.

TenAndie
13th Sep 2005, 15:31
To be honest i was expeceting much more CRP 5 work. We were told that 25% of the exam were going to be CRP 5 stuff and there were only about 6/7 questions !!

Id gotten pretty good on that too :ugh:

OneIn60rule
13th Sep 2005, 16:42
Some times they´ll give you tons of CRp-5 and sometimes just 5-7.

Never expect to ace that exam if your the great wizard of CRP-5 and also do not expect to ace it if you know everything about the earth, rhumb lines, mercator and so on.

Best of luck to you all.

gaypilote
13th Sep 2005, 20:15
wow onein60rule, your such a big strong clever man, PM me. x

Charlie Zulu
13th Sep 2005, 20:41
We had three pages worth of CRP-5 questions at the Florida venue in August this year.

Also had a question with a nav log as an appendix but if I remember correctly it was only asking for the ETA of one of the legs if the time at "x" was such and such. Took about two minutes to do.

G-ANDY
18th Sep 2005, 16:41
Stewartflyer is exactly correct concerning the last Gen Nav exam paper. The whole paper is multiple choice. There was a moderate amount of CRP-5 work, but only 1 plotting question - gutted! Was hoping to pick up some easy points there.

Just waiting for the results now - yikes!:)