PDA

View Full Version : Hand-eye co-ordination test improvement

Pilot259
13th Sep 2005, 11:22
I recently failed aptitude tests specifically on hand-eye co-ordination. I know that these skills are largely innate, however, I only narrowly failed and feel sure that practice could make the difference between a pass/fail next time round.

I never really played computer games when I was younger so am having a late mis-spent youth as I'm sure this will help my chances in the future.

Specifically, other than flight simulator games, can anyone suggest any other computer games that require similar hand-eye co-ordination skills similar to those required by a pilot?

Greenmonkey
13th Sep 2005, 12:11
Hello All

Umm, Maybe try playing a game called "Curve Ball" Its a flash game. Go to Google and search for it its on lots of sites and its free.

Hope this helps...

Tim

BrakesOff
13th Sep 2005, 22:00
alandraper Not a computer game but I have heard that juggling can actually improve your hand \ eye co-ordination over time. Have nothing to back this up with but certainly can't do you any harm;)

Boeing737
14th Sep 2005, 15:52
well suggested!i would certainly advocate juggling as a means of improving hand eye coordination.i have been doing this since a kid and it wouldnt hurt to give it a go! Is it the Gapan test you sat? Im prone to the odd game of call of duty here and there, certainly helped me! :}
Best of Luck! :ok:

GoldenMonkey
14th Sep 2005, 16:11
This is not a bad one either. Requires a reasonable amount of judgement on the extreme fan settings!

http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

Personal Best: 25

Boeing737
14th Sep 2005, 19:24
who can ever forget this (http://www.wagenschenke.ch/) beauty!
click the link and scroll down to "Play HomeRun 2004 "
very good game for the hand and eye coordination.also the first game, "Play HangOver 2005" is good for the reflexes!Best of luck, and keep the chin up. :ok:

G-SP0T
14th Sep 2005, 21:07
they are designed to be taken without practice, some have it etc!
but try playing guitar

Crazypilot A
15th Sep 2005, 08:14
Hi i had the same problem, played counter strike allot as well as driving games. It is largely innate but you can train your brain...dont give up!