PDA

View Full Version : OAT Ground School - Full Time

Yahweh
10th Sep 2005, 15:43
Currently doing the ATPL's by distance learning through Bristol, but finding it difficult due to full time work commitments. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Oxford as regards the full time course as I'm considering just taking six months off work and getting the exams over and done with.

P.S. Am also looking at Naples so anyone who has already experienced either one, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

d-ball
11th Sep 2005, 16:34
Hi Yawhe,
done the same thing.Decided to take time out and do the ground school,start 23rd oct. full time modular.I think its a wiser choice.

regards.

geraldn
11th Sep 2005, 17:16
yahweh or god (whatever your denomination),
i did the same thing went full time and never looked back.i dont think i have the self discipline to study at home especially with the playstation in full view.

another plus point i see is that u have constant feedback and it is after all a good experience to be in the thick of it.

regards and good luck

smith
11th Sep 2005, 20:35
I've done the same thing, was doing dl at Naples, but have decided to go full time at Glasgow noe, start tomorrow and can't wait. Couldn't motivate myself on DL when pprune was only a click away.

Yahweh
23rd Sep 2005, 15:22
Thanks for your comments guys. Looks like I'll go the Full Time Route. By the way in case anyone thought I was knocking Bristol, I was'nt. I found their course to be most competent but it just does'nt suit me to study part time.