PDA

View Full Version : Business plans for OAT bank loan??

Ei-MPB
8th Sep 2005, 21:49
Hi all,

I'm living in ireland and am unable to get the HSBC loan for OAT as you cannot secure the loan on an asset outside of the uk!

What I was wondering if anyone could possibly give information on how they presented their plans to banks, or even better could email me a copy of their plan so I could get an Idea of what a successful application looked like!

I have all sorts of spreadsheets done up for the modular route versus the integrated etc, but I don't know how to present the chances of employment, and the repayment schedule!

I know its probably a bit of a big question, and has probably been asked before, but I did look and can't find anything too good!!

Thanks in advance lads!

Cheers,

EI.

geraldn
9th Sep 2005, 01:46
i think u best put your questions to the following people at oat who answered a few questions that i had similar to yours.

[email protected]

[email protected]

the latter deals with the financial side at oat.

hope it helps,
good luck

Ei-MPB
9th Sep 2005, 03:57
Thanks geraldn,

I have been in contact with Paul cooper, and he has been very helpful in alot of my queries, but I just thought I'd get some external help as well!!

Are you an app student??

Would love to hear your thoughts on the app if you are!

Thanks for your reply!!

EI.

geraldn
9th Sep 2005, 11:49
no , im just a humble modular student:suspect:

check your P.M.

CPL_Ace
19th Sep 2005, 10:17
When i got in as an APP candidate OAT handed me a template of the business plan that HSBC were expecting. I did have an electronic copy but I think it's on another computer (I'll look). OAT might still have one.

I was able to secure a loan against assets in the UK but I sure that there is also an option to find garauntors (spelling?) to secure the loan.

Most of the candidates in my group were fresh out of Uni with little or no assets. So something must be possible??